• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X920MikeyB's - Skin Shop [Custom Skins, made for you]

jfcl12

Spectator
Reaction score
actually dude if you don't mind i have rethought my skin and i want one with brown hair a green hoodie and blue jeans with a Ruby on the back plz thx u

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
No problem, you can edit/delete posts at the bottom of the post :) so you could like delete your double post. Normally if I've posted once, and no ones replied after me I'll edit my post to add extra on.

All's good thanks! Been busy packing and stuff, moving next weekend so I'll try and get the skins done when I can :) Sorry for any delays.

Regards,

Mike.

ChromePlatedTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Man, could you make me a titanium robot skin? I really need a new one for my new account :p :D

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you make me a skin that's Caucasian, has fairly blue but a bit of green eyes, average length dirty blonde hair (dirty as in almost brown), a blue hoodie (hood down) with a grey R on the back, jeans, and black shoes with white bottom (like the nike air 5.0 look that up if you want). Thanks :D!

(I might be copying GOFORGOLDCROZ but I like the way his skin looks. c:

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
UPDATE

Been VERY busy with packing for the move etc... had a rather unfortunately mess with V*Media (My old ISP). Promising me new services in my new property, agreeing to a contract to then calling me Wednesday (a few days before my move) telling me they've cancelled it because it's not "Financially Viable" for them to repair the cables needed in the street for one property.

Pee'd off much?! Yes I am. So had to arrange alternate inadequate internet and phone services with T*Talk. Least to say they need new sales staff, they're absolutely terrible! So aren't going to be connected until 30th July! Gutted, going to be a while without internet.

Not going to be able to get any skins done now until probably start of August, so feel free to request them from my lil sister in law to be! - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/free-custom-skin-shop.47228/

Alternatively if you don't mind waiting, I'll do them once my internets connected in my new house!

See you folks soon ;)

Happy MCSG'ing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci