• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X920MikeyB's - Skin Shop [Custom Skins, made for you]

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
[Title banner coming soon]

Hello Survivors!

So... how to start this? Well, I enjoy making skins! I've made a fair few custom ones for myself which you can see below!

Want your own skin? - Continue reading after you have viewed the pictures / skinfolio!

SkinFolio!

My currently used skin; Chomper

My Original and most Recognised; Cyclops Skin

Newly edited; Cyclops Skin with Creeper Hoody

Gummy Bear; Made for EvilGummyBear95

Bloodshot Eyeball - Random skin I made :)

Brickster - Lego Man

Meg Griffin - Family Guy

Lady in Red

Mini Mouse Jumper - Girl

On Ya Head - Larry

'G' Hoody - For "GoForGoldCroz"

[ more skin images being added shortly, check back soon!]

So, you like my skins? Want a custom one of your own? Then follow the instructions below!

* Reply to this thread, with a request for a skin! :)
* Tell me what you want?
* Supply links or images to references if you want a specific looking skin.
* If you want something more unique, that you can't find an image for, try and find multiple images...
* If it's still so unique no image can match it! Just describe it the best you can!
* Don't be lazy with the description! Add as much detail as you can! Even a template or a mspaint drawing will help ensure you get the perfect skin just for you!
* Don't forget Colours! I need to know what colours you would like!
* Basically, the more you give me to work with, the better your skin will look!

*** Notice - Please Read ***

Depending on the request and complexity of the skin will affect the outcome. I have an 8pixel wide canvas to work with for the head/body, and 4 pixel wide for legs and arms, and so forth. So try and keep this in mind when requesting skins. Something simpler will be more effective looking than something very detailed and complex. The detail will come from the dodge/burn (shading) and extra detail I add :)

[May create a blank skin template for requests]

Also, This is something I'll be doing between playing MCSG and attending real life! So please be patient! Request your skin, they will be done on a first come first serve basis. If I'm unable to do your skin for any reason, I will reply here and explain why. If it's going to be delayed, I'll also explain why. Please be patient, depending on what's happening and what requests I have, depends on how long your skin will take. (Generally skins take me 30-60 minutes) some longer, some less.

* Be patient :)
* Feel free to chase up your request after 48 hours of requesting if you wish to do so.
* If you like my work! Be sure to credit me wherever possible! On your Youtube, or other sites if you have them! You can link to my youtube if you wish! :)
> Which will contain MCSG video's very shortly! I'm in the process of editing video footage! :)

I look forward to skinning for you shortly!

##### If you think my work / skins are so awesome you would like to reward me more or make a further contribution, then by all means you could also donate to myself. This is 100% Voluntary, not necessary and wont affect any time scale / outcome of your skin! It is merely another way you can thank me if YOU wish to do so. ##### - Providing this is okay with MCSG, if not please advise me otherwise. Thanks! :) #####

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to request a skin...
I would like a human skin, caucasian skin color, with brown eyes and short brown hair, wearing a green hoodie and black pants with two white stripes on the sides and a pair of white shoes.
If there is anything else you'd like to know then tell me :)

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, I would like to request a remake of the skin that I already have. heres the link to my current one!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/r-bigbob37-my-versionrequest/
I can't seem to get the skin from there... the website was having issues earlier. If you could save the skin for me, upload to imgur.com (Literally drag and drop it) so that I can download just the .png skin file. - If you could also let me know if you want anything changing or just the skin improving?

Cheers.

I would like a human skin, caucasian skin color, with brown eyes and short brown hair, wearing a green hoodie and black pants with two white stripes on the sides and a pair of white shoes.
I'll do it now :)

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the skin from there... the website was having issues earlier. If you could save the skin for me, upload to imgur.com (Literally drag and drop it) so that I can download just the .png skin file. - If you could also let me know if you want anything changing or just the skin improving?
:)

Here, ill just have a mediafire link - http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ab7rc5dw2b86979
You can change things if you see it fit, but mostly i just want it improved, the shading in the hair could take some work possibly :p.

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score

[Will PM link to the person who requested skin for the actual skin file]

Hope its ok. If you want anything changing or i there are any bugs with it feel free to ask :) I want the skin to be perfect for you.

Enjoy!

NOTE: This skin has been created specifically for Mamiamato24. Please respect this and do not use this skin if you are not Mamiamato24, if you would like your own skin please feel free to request it here. - This skin has been created by me X920MikeyB. Please give credit where it is due. Thanks!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

Skin File (Right click, save as... then upload to minecraft.net!)

Hope its ok. If you want anything changing or i there are any bugs with it feel free to ask :) I want the skin to be perfect for you.

Enjoy!

NOTE: This skin has been created specifically for Mamiamato24. Please respect this and do not use this skin if you are not Mamiamato24, if you would like your own skin please feel free to request it here. - This skin has been created by me X920MikeyB. Please give credit where it is due. Thanks!
It looks great! But I'd rather that on the eyes, the black part be brown and the brown part be white, I think it will look better that way :)

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
No problem, I'll sort it when I wake up if possible and post it here :)

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Skin request:
Your best attempt at a fish, it can be funny looking or realistic, but I have never seen anyone able to create a good fish skin because it's kinda weird putting a fish in MC skin form. I'll be satisfied with anything like a fish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci