• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X920MikeyB's - Skin Shop [Custom Skins, made for you]

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Sure, I'll do it later when I wake up or during the evening if I get time. Got 1 more to do before this.

jfcl12

Spectator
Reaction score
skin request
could i plz have an improve version of the youtuber skin bajancanadian like make it look different but still cool and could you plz tell me how you send your skins

Mech2475

Spectator
Reaction score
Anything new? I'm sorry, but I'm somewhat impatient...

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi all, quick update before bed.

Got up early, had to take car to garage to get brakes looked at. Got back mid day and been busy sorting out stuff and packing to get ready for my house move in just over 2 weeks.

Tomorrow more packing and stuff, however if I get some spare time I'll see what skins I can get done :)

I also want to make some pinky and the brain skins for my own collection. But I'll do those after the current requests.

Cars in Saturday for the mot. More packing... and so on!

So bare this in mind, I will do the skins when I got half hour or so to chill at my computer.

Also need to sort through over 500gb of fraps footage for my YouTube!

I'll definitely try and get 2 skins done during the daytime or evening though.

Remember, somethings in life are worth waiting for :) like my skins!

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Make me one with a gray hoodie with blue stripes on it and blean jeans with black and green shoes :D

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Quick Update: Really busy over weekend, car's in Garage tomorrow for MOT repair so will probably see what I can get done with the skins over the next few days! I'll keep you posted :)

Regards,

Mike.

P.S. Keep the requests coming!

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I would like a Skin that looks like a king... as my current one is very popular and I would love to have a custom one. Anything would be appreciated!

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Update! - So busy literally 11 days left to pack everything in the house! We got a lot of stuff! >,< Car MOT now passed! So going to focus on getting everything packed! Doesn't help I can't lift due to injuring my back almost a year ago when working!

So moving on to the skins: I got a few minutes to kill (Like 15?) So hopefully going to make a good start if not finish GoForGoldCroz's skin request!

Could you make me a skin that's Caucasian, has fairly green but a bit of blue eyes, average length dirty blonde hair (dirty as in almost brown), a red hoodie (hood down) with a gold g on the back, jeans, and red shoes with white bottom (like the nike air 5.0 look that up if you want). Thanks :D
Going to do a video of me making this skin :) So, I'll look at uploading that later and post a link here for people to see me at work! :)

Once that's done I'll try and find an hour a night as I'm winding down for bed to get the other requests done.

Note To Self: Need to do from post #23 - Onwards

Update! - 14:12pm - 9th July 2013

Done GoForGoldCroz's Skin! - Took longer than I thought lol! Need to get crackin' sorting the rest of the house stuff! So I'll try get another skin done tonight or tomorrow :)

I'll pm the skin link to you GoForGoldCroz

Note: I've video'ed the making of this skin for my youtube channel :) When I get around to processing and uploading the video I will provide a link for anyone interested :)

Keep the requests coming!

Cheers,

Edit - Another player pleased :) He replied to my Inbox instead of thread so yeah, umm...
that's so perfect thanks so much :D! <3!!
and yes i was expecting all of this :)!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci