• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X920MikeyB's - Skin Shop [Custom Skins, made for you]

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Skin request:
Your best attempt at a fish, it can be funny looking or realistic, but I have never seen anyone able to create a good fish skin because it's kinda weird putting a fish in MC skin form. I'll be satisfied with anything like a fish.
Quite interesting you said this ;) I was trying one before... well a comical fish, the one from The Lorax when he's playing cards, and he's got that shocked expression... I'll see what I can come up with :) very interesting challenge.

It looks great! But I'd rather that on the eyes, the black part be brown and the brown part be white, I think it will look better that way :)
Done! :) I also edited the top of the body a little, so that the skin on the shoulders is only on the front half of the body, and the back half is the hoody (This allows for a more realistic look from behind)

Let me know if this is perfect for you ;)

[Will PM link to actual skin file]

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Here, ill just have a mediafire link - http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ab7rc5dw2b86979
You can change things if you see it fit, but mostly i just want it improved, the shading in the hair could take some work possibly :p.
Done! :) Changed some of the colours, etc... (shades more than anything) so it was easier to work with.... Edited a little of the shirt/suit jacket. Tie overlaps onto 1st block of neck now. Generally just shaded it all over to look better, hope it's what you wanted :) any changes? Let me know!

Will PM link to skin file!

Enjoy!

Next Skin
Inboxed request by Zimpley
Could you remake my old skin? It suddenly got lost and i need it back. I will send you the picture, I want it as close to the old skin as possible.

Here is a link to a thread i posted about it a while back: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/my-skin-i-need-your-help.43545/ would be awesome if you could make a new skin, exact the same at the one provided in the thread, but i do understand if that's not possible.
I'll do this one next then I'm offline for a while, I'll do the other 2 requests later tonight or tomorrow :)

Update: 13:21pm - 02/07/2013 [UK GMT+0]

Completed skin remake for Zimpley, hope it's good enough :) had to change the skin tone a little to make it easier to work with on the shading. Added shading to the hair as the skin/body, etc had it but the hair didn't. So basically, it's a 99% remake, with a little extra detail :) hope you like it! - If not let me know I can change it.

I'll pm you the skin link!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you make me a skin that's Caucasian, has fairly green but a bit of blue eyes, average length dirty blonde hair (dirty as in almost brown), a red hoodie (hood down) with a gold g on the back, jeans, and red shoes with white bottom (like the nike air 5.0 look that up if you want). Thanks :D!

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Could you make me a skin that's Caucasian, has fairly green but a bit of blue eyes, average length dirty blonde hair (dirty as in almost brown), a red hoodie (hood down) with a gold g on the back, jeans, and red shoes with white bottom (like the nike air 5.0 look that up if you want). Thanks :D!
Sure I'll get round to it once I done the previous 2 skins :) male or female character? I'm guessing male, but just double checking :)

EDIT:-

Update....

Done: BigBob37, Mamiamato24, Zimpley
Todo: Babyfish, Ninga, GoForGoldCroz

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Skin request:
Your best attempt at a fish, it can be funny looking or realistic, but I have never seen anyone able to create a good fish skin because it's kinda weird putting a fish in MC skin form. I'll be satisfied with anything like a fish.
Well, this was very interesting to see if I could pull it off :p Let me know if I've succeeded :)

I'll pm you the link to the skin :)

Enjoy!

Done: BigBob37, Mamiamato24, Zimpley, Bobyfish
Todo: Ninga, GOFORGOLDCROZ

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Moving on...

> BobyFish likes the skin! As Inboxed;
Good job! I really like it...best fish i've seen lol
So does the other guys I think :) So here's my newest release!

Although I can't take any credit for this... I merely took a good looking cat skin, took the guys original skin and copy/pasted parts to merge them :) So, this skin isn't my work. It's just "Stitched" 2 skins together to make one.

Ok, you would be the best person in the world if you could get my skin: http://frizfraz.com/skin-view/?user=ningaristicninga and alter it so it's a cat :3. grab my skin off here if you wanna :p http://imgur.com/2PjnyvK

I'll pm you the skin link - Hope it's what you wanted. I tried doing my own cat face it just didn't look right lol! So I thought I'd take the easier option on this skin as I found an awesome looking cat skin to stitch onto yours!

Feedback appreciated! Thanks!

I'll do GOFORGOLDCROZ next, all other skin requests sorted!

Keep the requests coming ladies, gents and undecideds!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Moving on...

> BobyFish likes the skin! As Inboxed;

So does the other guys I think :) So here's my newest release!

Although I can't take any credit for this... I merely took a good looking cat skin, took the guys original skin and copy/pasted parts to merge them :) So, this skin isn't my work. It's just "Stitched" 2 skins together to make one.

I'll pm you the skin link - Hope it's what you wanted. I tried doing my own cat face it just didn't look right lol! So I thought I'd take the easier option on this skin as I found an awesome looking cat skin to stitch onto yours!

Feedback appreciated! Thanks!

I'll do GOFORGOLDCROZ next, all other skin requests sorted!

Keep the requests coming ladies, gents and undecideds!
Can't wait!

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Update:

Updated and posted more Skins into the SkinFolio on the first page! / Original Post!

Be sure to check them out and give feedback! :) More skins coming soon, including a Title Banner!

Mech2475

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, good sir(No... I'm not a gentleman I just felt like that), I was wondering if you could possibly make me a Tyranid Warrior skin? Might be able to get a picture... If you can make it grey where the seemingly primary color is, and then and bluish details that would be wonderful.

Pictures(I hope):

Just normal arms please

(Testing this...)

Mech2475

Spectator
Reaction score
Here, I'll give you a basic form of it, can you make it look professional?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci