• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do you have to be 15 to apply for Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperluff1

Survivor
Reaction score
in Australia if u have parent permission u can i work at kfc they know what there doing

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am 14, with a flawless app. I had previous moderator experiences to. You just have to wait with patience till your 15. Patience, grammar, maturity is what their looking for. :D
You know you could ask for an age exception. If that stuff is true I think you'd most definitely get a shot.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with BlueBeetleHD. Also, if you think you are qualified to be a moderator and you think you are mature, take the chance and apply. You get three shots and I couldn't imagine waiting for 2 years just to apply.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
If you are 13 I bet you won't even want to apply in 2 years, or it will be bumped up.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A. If your talking about yourself, gg I havent seen a 13 year old mod in a long time.
B. I wasnt mod and am not 13
A) There's been a few and is a few around I believe

B) I was referring to myself, not you :p

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I am 14, with a flawless app. I had previous moderator experiences to. You just have to wait with patience till your 15. Patience, grammar, maturity is what their looking for. :D
A few people have already said this.... but it's "too" not "to", it's "you're" and not "your", it should be "and maturity" not just ", maturity"(this would mean that "is" would become "are"), and lastly "their" to "they're".

Sorry about that... I'm somewhat of a Grammar Nazi. :p

In addition, no application is flawless. Everyone makes mistakes and that is understood. Though I'm sure yours is pretty good.

This may have come out mean and so I'd just like to say: You aren't that far off of the needed age and so I think that if you asked for an age acception and if your application is as good as you said, which I'm sure it is, you have a good chance of being accepted(or at least considered).

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I made a pretty swagtastic grammar guide somewhere, you can dig around and find it if you want.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
For age exceptions the best person to contact is an admin on the teamspeak. If you don't know already the teamspeak IP is ts.mcgamer.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci