• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do you have to be 15 to apply for Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephchappy

Spectator
Reaction score
I am only 13 years old and really want to apply to be a moderator because I think I could really help as a moderator but, as you can see, I'm not 15. Some of the moderators I've seen on MCSG aren't very good at their job in my opinion and I would love to help so much more than them! I just want to know why exactly you must be 15. :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Usually, people who are 14 can apply for mod once they have qualified for an age exemption. Although, I think, being 13 is too young and you wont qualify for moderator. Its 15 because of maturity reasons, and I quite agree

josephchappy

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there anything I could do yo prove I am alot more mature than most 13-year-olds?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Usually, people who are 14 can apply for mod once they have qualified for an age exemption. Although, I think, being 13 is too young and you wont qualify for moderator. Its 15 because of maturity reasons, and I quite agree
Coming from an ex-13-year-old-mod-thing

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I am 14, with a flawless app. I had previous moderator experiences to. You just have to wait with patience till your 15. Patience, grammar, maturity is what their looking for. :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think age sometimes can mean nothing. I think that if you have a flawless app, why not get the opportunity? Age in this community and a lot of others really mean a lot. I'm 13, turning 14 in a month, yet nothing I can do.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I am only 13 years old and really want to apply to be a moderator because I think I could really help as a moderator but, as you can see, I'm not 15. Some of the moderators I've seen on MCSG aren't very good at their job in my opinion and I would love to help so much more than them! I just want to know why exactly you must be 15. :)
If you really think that you are mature enough with a very great app, pm a Admin asking them for a age exception. EDIT: I would suggest becoming a activve member /member. That would help your app if you are not a new member/ person to the community. #ILkeslashes

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Not to be a jerk, but I for one don't think there should be age exceptions. Why have a rule if you don't follow it... The reality is most kids younger than 14 don't have much experience with real responsibility, while at 15 many start to have jobs and are in high school.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I'm 14, one of the most maturest person in my grade, yet I don't think I'm qualified. I'm not mature enough. I would have applied already, but I want to be sure that I can be active and be mature. Which is why the age is required to be 15.

Reactions: Fox

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
I think members that wish to apply for mod that are 14 years old should have to be very active and mature. I also think that anyone applying that is under the age of 14 should go through a interview asking them a lot of questions to see if they would be mature enough for the job.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I think members that wish to apply for mod that are 14 years old should have to be very active and mature. I also think that anyone applying that is under the age of 14 should go through a interview asking them a lot of questions to see if they would be mature enough for the job.
it's not easy, many people are good at lying. Plus they check if their application is good. In order to apply, you need the requirements. One of those requirements is to be 15+. Soooo yeah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci