• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHY did Team Elite revamp the lobby?

Do you like Team Elites revamps?

• Yes! They are awesome!

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • No! I want the COMPLETELY old lobby!

Votes: 60 61.9%
  • Potato!?!?!?!?!?

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I was going to make a thread about this.

Things stayed the same:
1. Same building shape
2. Pillars
3. Climbing ladder things

Things changed for worse:
1.No more houses
2.Biome things have been changed
3. No call me maybe lyrics
4. Protips gone
5.cake table gone
6.Cake everywhere is gone
7. The little one block wide and 4 block high ditches are around the whole thing
8.Room you get stuck in and you can block glitch to get out of lobby
9.bed to sleep in
10.Unclear parkour

Things Changed for better:
1.more extensive parkour
2. Training thing Although all supplies are just taken by one player

in general the bad out ways the good heavily, IMO when people asked for a beta lobby they asked for THE BETA LOBBY.
I agree with pork, bring back clanks room.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please for the love of god stop revamping things TE ;(
How many things have we revamped?

And also, we revamped it because it honestly looked crap. The oldest lobby yes, while it was fun hurhurr, thing about the thousands of new members we have? The old members(quite a few still left), remember it, but the new members will be like "wtf, y deed dis sh* loby get aded?!".

And also, I had actually havent heard any complaints thus far, people were really happy at the beginning, then something happened and people started getting angry? Get yo minds straight. :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
How many things have we revamped?

And also, we revamped it because it honestly looked crap. The oldest lobby yes, while it was fun hurhurr, thing about the thousands of new members we have? The old members(quite a few still left), remember it, but the new members will be like "wtf, y deed dis sh* loby get aded?!".

And also, I had actually havent heard any complaints thus far, people were really happy at the beginning, then something happened and people started getting angry? Get yo minds straight. :)
People got angry because they had time to finally explore the lobby, and realized how much you changed it, and it was changed for absolutely NO reason.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People got angry because they had time to finally explore the lobby, and realized how much you changed it, and it was changed for absolutely NO reason.
" we revamped it because it honestly looked crap. The oldest lobby yes, while it was fun hurhurr, thing about the thousands of new members we have? The old members(quite a few still left), remember it, but the new members will be like "wtf, y deed dis sh* loby get aded?!"."

Put yourself in shoes of a new player. He comes in, and sees direct stone walls. Awkward structures, with bad looking layouts. Then he compares the lobby to say .. the hive. While there lobby looks great, and ours looks honestly horrible. Then they're going to associate the worse lobby, to think its the worse server. And the good lobby to a good server.

While it would be fun to experience the oldest lobby, it couldnt just happen, it looked hideous, and the quality would be destroyed making our servers seem less high quality.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
For god's sake people, you mat not like Team Elite's revamped lobby, but don't you feel a little stupid when you post such unneeded posts like
My reaction to the TE revamp:
Team Elite tries their best to make maps, lobbies etc and I think you all are smart enough to figure out how they feel when some of you post stupid videos "showcasing your negativity towards their revamped lobby".

I don't like all of the Team Elite maps either, but I have never gone such far as humiliating them through "reaction-videos" and posting things like "I am glad they aren't MCSG's official build team!". Have a think about what they feel when they see your posts? I dislike many maps made by certain build teams, but I have never been posting things just to make them look bad or feel bad about themselves.

"Please for god's sake stop revamping things, Team Elite."
One of the top 3 most offending posts on this thread. You are asking them to stop making maps for this community? They put a damn lot of time in their maps I can tell you people. Do you think they make maps for their own good? To gain fame? No, they make maps for you, remember that.

I am not on anyone's "side" ((in fact we are all on the same side, as we are one whole community)) in this discussion, I just feel like some of you need to think before pressing your fingers on the keyboard.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
For god's sake people, you mat not like Team Elite's revamped lobby, but don't you feel a little stupid when you post such unneeded posts like
Team Elite tries their best to make maps, lobbies etc and I think you all are smart enough to figure out how they feel when some of you post stupid videos "showcasing your negativity towards their revamped lobby".

I don't like all of the Team Elite maps either, but I have never gone such far as humiliating them through "reaction-videos" and posting things like "I am glad they aren't MCSG's official build team!". Have a think about what they feel when they see your posts? I dislike many maps made by certain build teams, but I have never been posting things just to make them look bad or feel bad about themselves.

"Please for god's sake stop revamping things, Team Elite."
One of the top 3 most offending posts on this thread. You are asking them to stop making maps for this community? They put a damn lot of time in their maps I can tell you people. Do you think they make maps for their own good? To gain fame? No, they make maps for you, remember that.

I am not on anyone's "side" ((in fact we are all on the same side, as we are one whole community)) in this discussion, I just feel like some of you need to think before pressing your fingers on the keyboard.
Nononono. I said stop revamping things, I never said anything about making maps. I actually enjoy playing most of their maps, I'm actually quite sad hell games got removed. But the revamp, it doesn't even feel like the beta lobby. They might as well as not even added it, so much changed, it's hardly the old lobby.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Nononono. I said stop revamping things, I never said anything about making maps. I actually enjoy playing most of their maps, I'm actually quite sad hell games got removed. But the revamp, it doesn't even feel like the beta lobby. They might as well as not even added it, so much changed, it's hardly the old lobby.
I apologize if my statement seems a little harsh, I am kind of upset about this whole situation.

Reaction score
Lest make this simple
we DON'T want a revamp of the old lobby
we WANT the original nothing added nothing taken out
No offence to Team Elite

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
" we revamped it because it honestly looked crap. The oldest lobby yes, while it was fun hurhurr, thing about the thousands of new members we have? The old members(quite a few still left), remember it, but the new members will be like "wtf, y deed dis sh* loby get aded?!"."

Put yourself in shoes of a new player. He comes in, and sees direct stone walls. Awkward structures, with bad looking layouts. Then he compares the lobby to say .. the hive. While there lobby looks great, and ours looks honestly horrible. Then they're going to associate the worse lobby, to think its the worse server. And the good lobby to a good server.

While it would be fun to experience the oldest lobby, it couldnt just happen, it looked hideous, and the quality would be destroyed making our servers seem less high quality.
It looked fine. Us older players may love it for the nostalgia but remember we were all once new too. Personally I loved the old lobby when I first saw it.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone asked for the "Old BETA Lobby". Not "Old beta lobby revamped by TE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member