• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veteran Survival Games

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
This is actually pretty awesome. It's what I expected the Survival Games to be when I first tried it. Yeah..I kinda thought of COD when I played my first game.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I just think there's too many people thinking this idea is a rip off of the Hell Games...
Actually, that's a really good point. One of the reasons the Hell Games is so exciting is because it only happens once a month.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Edit: also, I dont know what the hell games are ;_; am I dumb?

I think this is a pretty alright idea. (not that I would ever survive being in one of those games LOL)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Edit: also, I dont know what the hell games are ;_; am I dumb?

I think this is a pretty alright idea. (not that I would ever survive being in one of those games LOL)
Hell Games are a more Hunger Games related Survival Games, no chests except corn, you have to get sponsored stuff, you can only team with district partner, no time limit, etc. It's just a lot harder.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Hell Games are a more Hunger Games related Survival Games, no chests except corn, you have to get sponsored stuff, you can only team with district partner, no time limit, etc. It's just a lot harder.
sounds cool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci