• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veteran Survival Games

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this is a completely different gamemode from Survival Games. Of course, it's Hunger Games based and Survival Games based, but it goes way off the track of Survival Games while making it a lot closer to Hunger Games.
It might be interesting to try this, but I can tell you for a fact that it will be difficult to make and take a long time. And removing /list would be useless anyways, since you can't remove the usage of the TAB button since that's a part of Minecraft.
I'm also pretty sure it's impossible to give everyone a skin automatically. The skins are part of minecraft.net and the best that can be done is make a texture pack that turns steves into either girls or boys.
I'm not against this idea, but it seems a lot like Hell Games turned into a normal automatic plug in, with chests :p

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Or what structure they stand near, etc. but it's still much more similar. I'm 1000000000% positive the developers can't make it so that running veteran survival games crashes your skype to prevent teams.
And if three people fight were two of them are teaming, it's much more difficult to know who you are on team with and who you are fighting against, so it could end up with the team killing eachother.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
And if three people fight were two of them are teaming, it's much more difficult to know who you are on team with and who you are fighting against, so it could end up with the team killing eachother.
That's the intention though. To eliminate teams. Or at least that's one of the intentions :p

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If implement or at least possible I would love to a Survival Games aspect instead of the easyness of usual MCSG

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I don't know if not seeing the tags would be a good idea though, because some players adjust there style of play to there opponent, and in the real Survival Games, you knew your oponent, And I think some players would take a different fighting style to different players.
But it would make the games a bit harder and more intresting!
Maybe with a few modifications it would be a great idea!

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion that I have to be implemented only on select servers. It's meant for veterans who don't want to team or fool around.

It's a list of intense changes making the survival games closer to the hunger games. I don't know if this is possible with developing, but I can only hope.

1) Private Lobby- Everyone is teleported to a private, small, lobby. There's no voting for maps, they are randomized. This could be a jail cell or even just a waiting room. This makes it so that there aren't any teams immediately decided.

2) Silent Chat + Disable /List- I know that this feature is possible. Nobody can see what you write in the chat. This prevents people from teaming, spamming, capsing, swearing, and more. It also makes it eerily quiet.

3) Remove name tags- This is probably pretty hard to do, so just bear with me here. Removing name tags ensures that there won't be pre-decided teams, or recognition of famous players. Whenever you run into somebody, they could scale from a noob to Blamph.

4) "Realistic" skins- I imagine that this is nearly impossible to do, but oh well. I'll say it anyway. This basically makes everyone have a generic human skin (12 girl skins, 12 boy skins) to ensure that you don't know who anyone is.

I guess it would make sense if staff could read nameplates and such, but I'm not positive. This thread is a work in progress, and I may add more detail/examples in the future if I feel the need to elaborate. Please post your opinions and such in the comments.

Thanks for reading c:
Wow this idea is so sophisticated i think we should be working on this idea, i like it so much. No teamers, but the negative about this is the skype/ovoo or whatever program used to talk. People can skype team and would find a way to team. These ideas are still good though. <3

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion that I have to be implemented only on select servers. It's meant for veterans who don't want to team or fool around.

It's a list of intense changes making the survival games closer to the hunger games. I don't know if this is possible with developing, but I can only hope.

1) Private Lobby- Everyone is teleported to a private, small, lobby. There's no voting for maps, they are randomized. This could be a jail cell or even just a waiting room. This makes it so that there aren't any teams immediately decided.

2) Silent Chat + Disable /List- I know that this feature is possible. Nobody can see what you write in the chat. This prevents people from teaming, spamming, capsing, swearing, and more. It also makes it eerily quiet.

3) Remove name tags- This is probably pretty hard to do, so just bear with me here. Removing name tags ensures that there won't be pre-decided teams, or recognition of famous players. Whenever you run into somebody, they could scale from a noob to Blamph.

4) "Realistic" skins- I imagine that this is nearly impossible to do, but oh well. I'll say it anyway. This basically makes everyone have a generic human skin (12 girl skins, 12 boy skins) to ensure that you don't know who anyone is.

I guess it would make sense if staff could read nameplates and such, but I'm not positive. This thread is a work in progress, and I may add more detail/examples in the future if I feel the need to elaborate. Please post your opinions and such in the comments.

Thanks for reading c:
Wow this idea is so sophisticated i think we should be working on this idea, i like it so much. No teamers, but the negative about this is the skype/ovoo or whatever program used to talk. People can skype team and would find a way to team. These ideas are still good though. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci