• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veteran Survival Games

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Good idea Fushi. Sounds similar to hell games and I agree with you ! It should be added only to select servers . So if you don't have a teammate with you and you're looking for a good challenge you can hop into a server for veterans. In my opinion I think it would work great perhaps on 5-10 servers or so. However it might be a bit difficult to encode so... Sad face to that, but still great idea, although its somewhat like the hell games :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Really really like this idea Fushi! :D It would be an awesome addition to MCSG!

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can imagine the skype team conversations...

#1: Wait which one is you?
#2: The guy on the left.
#1: My left or yours?
#2: Mine.
#1: So this guy? *Clicks in general direction*
#2: No, that's me.
#1: Okay. *Attacks other guy*
#2: DUDE THAT'S ME!!!
#1: SORRY!
*#3 wins*

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, lots of MMO games have an anti hack filter, which closes all programs looking suspicious. And some games think skype is that master hack and close it. Not sure though if that would work with minecraft. I think the only way would be with an individual client, and we don't want that.
That's called a punkbuster, but without much modding API and client to server information it is pretty much impossible.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I really wouldn't care to be honest, I only liked this at first when you said 'No Teams'. This isn't really a change whatsoever but that you don't know who you're fighting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci