• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veteran Survival Games

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion that I have to be implemented only on select servers. It's meant for veterans who don't want to team or fool around.

It's a list of intense changes making the survival games closer to the hunger games. I don't know if this is possible with developing, but I can only hope.

1) Private Lobby- Everyone is teleported to a private, small, lobby. There's no voting for maps, they are randomized. This could be a jail cell or even just a waiting room. This makes it so that there aren't any teams immediately decided.

2) Silent Chat + Disable /List- I know that this feature is possible. Nobody can see what you write in the chat. This prevents people from teaming, spamming, capsing, swearing, and more. It also makes it eerily quiet.

3) Remove name tags- This is probably pretty hard to do, so just bear with me here. Removing name tags ensures that there won't be pre-decided teams, or recognition of famous players. Whenever you run into somebody, they could scale from a noob to Blamph.

4) "Realistic" skins- I imagine that this is nearly impossible to do, but oh well. I'll say it anyway. This basically makes everyone have a generic human skin (12 girl skins, 12 boy skins) to ensure that you don't know who anyone is.

I guess it would make sense if staff could read nameplates and such, but I'm not positive. This thread is a work in progress, and I may add more detail/examples in the future if I feel the need to elaborate. Please post your opinions and such in the comments.

Thanks for reading c:

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3) Remove name tags- This is probably pretty hard to do, so just bear with me here. Removing name tags ensures that there won't be pre-decided teams, or recognition of famous players. Whenever you run into somebody, they could scale from a noob to Blamph.
[ /quote]
I think they do something like that in hell games.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or what structure they stand near, etc. but it's still much more similar. I'm 1000000000% positive the developers can't make it so that running veteran survival games crashes your skype to prevent teams.
Actually, lots of MMO games have an anti hack filter, which closes all programs looking suspicious. And some games think skype is that master hack and close it. Not sure though if that would work with minecraft. I think the only way would be with an individual client, and we don't want that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci