• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
Just because you had referees does not mean they saw you at that point in time xD The hacks are pretty obvious. I showed this to my entire clan and we just cracked up laughing at what you guys have to do in order to win a clan battle. Funny how you say it's not enough evidence since you don't hack, but it's because the video is too short xD Get your facts straight. I screenshared with you our first clan battle and I saw clear Huzuni and Resilience there on your desktop and trashbin. Bud, "Deleted 9 minutes ago" Really? Nice try hiding your hacks lmao. "Oh just because I have them doesn't mean I use them." Whatever, I can't wait until we have a good roster on against you guys. We had 3 new members play in the clan battle today just if you guys were wondering :)
Just cause Ihad them doesn't mean I used them. You said you though I had hacks because of 'A shadey double hoot on valley side choke point ' when I told you I had 30 ping and 21 clicks per second, you dropped the accusation then and there. Stop bringing it back up, and WatIII is right, think I hack? Record me -.-

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread's going to be updated sometime today. Sorry for the slow update speed, I've been busy with Clan Wars and getting ready to go back to school.

All clan leaders should be in the habit of checking the thread regularly and replying to challenges, regardless of whether the front page has been updated.

EternityMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Just cause Ihad them doesn't mean I used them. You said you though I had hacks because of 'A shadey double hoot on valley side choke point ' when I told you I had 30 ping and 21 clicks per second, you dropped the accusation then and there. Stop bringing it back up, and WatIII is right, think I hack? Record me -.-
You're like... a really shitty randy. Stop flaming on this thread no one rly cares.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because you had referees does not mean they saw you at that point in time xD The hacks are pretty obvious. I showed this to my entire clan and we just cracked up laughing at what you guys have to do in order to win a clan battle. Funny how you say it's not enough evidence since you don't hack, but it's because the video is too short xD Get your facts straight. I screenshared with you our first clan battle and I saw clear Huzuni and Resilience there on your desktop and trashbin. Bud, "Deleted 9 minutes ago" Really? Nice try hiding your hacks lmao. "Oh just because I have them doesn't mean I use them." Whatever, I can't wait until we have a good roster on against you guys. We had 3 new members play in the clan battle today just if you guys were wondering :)
Ik it seemed like BlueDeww was hacking against my old clan. He/She already has a ban record on CrispPvp for hacking.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Anyone who is causing flame will stop now. If not, you and your clan will be punished. Take any problems with anyone to that player/clan or to one of the leaderboard staff by PM. Thank you.

Last edited:

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
Ik it seemed like BlueDeww was hacking against my old clan. He/She already has a ban record on CrispPvp for hacking.
Lol that was a while ago and I wasn't hacking, I was falsely banned and if you could send me that Rec of me ' hacking ' that would be great

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone who is causing flame will stop now. If not, you and your clan will punished. Take any problems with anyone to that player/clan or to one of the leaderboard staff by PM. Thank you.
Alright guys, he said it. Everyone shutup now, I really don't care anymore xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci