• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
With all due respect.... we were on and you were not more than the reverse. I am sorry... but failure to set a date results in the challenger moving up. Victrix is already locked in with GalaxyPvP, but I hope to Cb you in the future, Drag.
galaxypvp disbanded

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
.................... Can we please have a few clans that won't disband after a week? Victrix has had a grand total of 2 USCL battles, and we're at #19. we started at #30. That is how many clans have disbanded.... All I have to say is "wow".

In that case.... Victrix challenges Relativity. Legit_crafter02 Zeno USClanLeaderboards
Stop complaining about moving up on the leaderboards it would be a lot worse if you had to battle very single clan to get high them.

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop complaining about moving up on the leaderboards it would be a lot worse if you had to battle very single clan to get high them.
I'm not really "complaining" about moving up, but you have to take a moment to realize that at the end of the day, we play this for fun. When we move up thanks to clans disbanding, we do not get to have the CB's and other challenges that are normally there. Plus honestly it's kind of shocking that in a month or so, around 10 clans disbanded... that's an average of 3 a week.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not really "complaining" about moving up, but you have to take a moment to realize that at the end of the day, we play this for fun. When we move up thanks to clans disbanding, we do not get to have the CB's and other challenges that are normally there. Plus honestly it's kind of shocking that in a month or so, around 10 clans disbanded... that's an average of 3 a week.
Technically it's an average of 2.5 clans a week disbanding because you have to include the average of 4 weeks per month and not 3 weeks per month. If you still want to keep with 3 weeks per month, the average rises to around 3.3 clans per week disbanding because of how you have 10 clans and yet it is not divisible into 3 different weeks.

scub math is ez

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Technically it's an average of 2.5 clans a week disbanding because you have to include the average of 4 weeks per month and not 3 weeks per month. If you still want to keep with 3 weeks per month, the average rises to around 3.3 clans per week disbanding because of how you have 10 clans and yet it is not divisible into 3 different weeks.

scub math is ez
I...I... I have been outdone. *Bows to overlord*

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
well that's how Redemption got #2 I don't see them complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci