• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
It's sad how turns out you guys used 2 specs for your last few rounds against us and even had alternate accounts in the game. I'm not even going to bother to try to get your guys disqualified. You're lucky both elmagarate and me got hit off in that last round too. Coincidence? I think not.
We Did not use alts at all, Nor Did we use specs. And when your members came to our ts, They stated you guys left as the game started. We also have evidence of your clan Using disguised players (With hacked Clients). We checked the logs and have evidence of this. He also admitted to this while in the teamspeak with us. However I chose not to say his name as he was fair about it. BlueDeww Recorded the entire conversation where he stated this.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
We Did not use alts at all, Nor Did we use specs. And when your members came to our ts, They stated you guys left as the game started. We also have evidence of your clan Using disguised players (With hacked Clients). We checked the logs and have evidence of this. He also admitted to this while in the teamspeak with us. However I chose not to say his name as he was fair about it. BlueDeww Recorded the entire conversation where he stated this.
Disguised players with hacked clients? K bud.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Disguised players with hacked clients? K bud.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Oh my god. How can people agree with messages like this? I don't understand. We chose to go to the bottom and prove we can make it to the top, and we've gone pretty far. Where are you "Drewskii"? What's your clan?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, but man this player's post was unnecessary.
Not gunna lie. You guys didn't work ur way up to anything really. Half the good community disbanded and don't care about leaderboards, cuz you have like 5 lbs battles lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci