• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
NoHacksJustMousePad
LOL I don't even use a mouse pad xD and if you weren't smart enough to understand pvp, he jumped which enabled me to get a combo on him. And that's not a head snap xD it's called a turn around. How else do you explain me rodding him? Turn around..

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
LOL I don't even use a mouse pad xD and if you weren't smart enough to understand pvp, he jumped which enabled me to get a combo on him. And that's not a head snap xD it's called a turn around. How else do you explain me rodding him? Turn around..
look at 00:2 kid

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
If you were smart you would of known that my comment was just a joke.

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
Like I said, he jumped which gave me a chance, if this was truly hacks, why do you think I rodded him? And why would I hack on my main knowing that they can record? Do you think I'm stupid? He jumped. And I got a combo which also made him fly up into the air, where this screenshot was taken, mods have already reveiwed this and agreed it is not hacks not enough evidence.

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
If you were smart you would of known that my comment was just a joke.
Yes, but an entire page based around me 'hacking' ? I want people to know I'm good. So I take pride in proving I wasn't hacking. Sorry if you don't believe me...

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you accusing me of? Kill aura? Cause if so, this would prove it's not due to the fact that I'm looking in an entire different direction. Just cause my head is tilted up doesn't mean a thing. Also I'd like to state that we had referees this cb.
Just because you had referees does not mean they saw you at that point in time xD The hacks are pretty obvious. I showed this to my entire clan and we just cracked up laughing at what you guys have to do in order to win a clan battle. Funny how you say it's not enough evidence since you don't hack, but it's because the video is too short xD Get your facts straight. I screenshared with you our first clan battle and I saw clear Huzuni and Resilience there on your desktop and trashbin. Bud, "Deleted 9 minutes ago" Really? Nice try hiding your hacks lmao. "Oh just because I have them doesn't mean I use them." Whatever, I can't wait until we have a good roster on against you guys. We had 3 new members play in the clan battle today just if you guys were wondering :)

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Just because you had referees does not mean they saw you at that point in time xD The hacks are pretty obvious. I showed this to my entire clan and we just cracked up laughing at what you guys have to do in order to win a clan battle. Funny how you say it's not enough evidence since you don't hack, but it's because the video is too short xD Get your facts straight. I screenshared with you our first clan battle and I saw clear Huzuni and Resilience there on your desktop and trashbin. Bud, "Deleted 9 minutes ago" Really? Nice try hiding your hacks lmao. "Oh just because I have them doesn't mean I use them." Whatever, I can't wait until we have a good roster on against you guys. We had 3 new members play in the clan battle today just if you guys were wondering :)
Dude, you seem nice on teamspeak and all, but take it easy. I don't care too much about this leaderboard, maybe you do. There is a fine line between thinking someone hacks and flaming, if you believe he hacks, record him, or get a mod to try and spec him, if not chill on the forum posts. BlueDeww Charles4406

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci