• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie, FuzzyC00kie, Ixliq
Wins: 1575ish
Past clans: Protocol, Acolytes, Verzon
Skype ID: itsfuzzycookie
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium to expand my view of the MCGamer Clan Community. I've never actually became a member of top 2 clan (my opinion). I also want to play with some better players that I can learn from, oh and Aurora.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Can I ask the average time it takes for an app to be responded to? Don't take me wrong, I am not impatient, I am just curious.

JudePlays

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:deadmanfreaker
Wins:115
Past clans:Aroze
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)bibi126341
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I want to have a fresh start with a clan. Clans are always good for meeting new people and I just love meeting new people. Although I don't have that many wins and that my stats sorta suck I make up for that with skill. Trivium just has so many players that I could probably go to to get a laugh of sorts. I am not a person that rages, I would rather consider myself somewhat of a calm person(I'm also friendly).

Thank you for reviewing my application. I could fully understand why you wouldn't accept me in, but I'll give it a shot. Best regards!

-Julian

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Can I ask the average time it takes for an app to be responded to? Don't take me wrong, I am not impatient, I am just curious.
Most apps usually get responded to at the same time. I would expect your app to get responded to either Saturday or Sunday.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.
Like Tyler said, all applications get responded to all at once with majority of the Leaders and Captains taking a vote on every single application. But try to be patient and also if you can get on our TS and talk to us so we can get to know you :p.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
So What does recommended mean? Am I in or nawlll
It means that someone in or out of the clan wants you in the clan. It doesn't mean much, so I highly doubt you're getting in just from recommendation. Be on the teamspeak, and you have a huge chance of getting in.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Like Tyler said, all applications get responded to all at once with majority of the Leaders and Captains taking a vote on every single application. But try to be patient and also if you can get on our TS and talk to us so we can get to know you :p.
I'm on the ts now :p

HannoStevens

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HannoStevens (you can call me Hanno or sometin')
Wins:94 (Im only tryharding in cw's. But im very skilled in pvp'ing).
Past clans:#ExhaleReborn(won 7/7), #Rush, #Dynamic.
Skype ID: hanno.stevens. i also have TS3.
Why do you want to join Trivium: It looks like a very nice and funny clan. i really like clans that are not like super tryharding and being cocky. I really hope that i can be Trial to show my skills. Im very mature and you wont regret accepting me. Btw... I RLY BIG FAN BOI OF HOTDAWG. <3

Here is 1 of my clips:

cya. :D

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: HannoStevens (you can call me Hanno or sometin')
Wins:94 (Im only tryharding in cw's. But im very skilled in pvp'ing) btw i killed TehBleedingAces in a 1v1 tourney on roxbot <3 :p
Past clans:#ExhaleReborn(won 7/7), #Rush, #Dynamic.
Skype ID: hanno.stevens. i also have TS3.
Why do you want to join Trivium: It looks like a very nice and funny clan. i really like clans that are not like super tryharding and being cocky. I really hope that i can be Trial to show my skills. Im very mature and you wont regret accepting me. Btw... I RLY BIG FAN BOI OF HOTDAWG. <3
cya. :D
Killing someone in roxbot, which has entirely different tactics than MCSG, isn't going to help anything. But gl nonetheless. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci