• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying this. But if he is leaving, and it's because he likes the clan better than our own clan and had no actual legit reason of leaving besides that reason, then that's ridiculous.
Not even leaving btw its a joke app ;-;. Just nobody wants to add me to the skype chats :C

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Not even leaving btw its a joke app ;-;. Just nobody wants to add me to the skype chats :C
Then you could have just PMed someone to add you back in a serious message and they would do have done that. It's really hard to tell if someone is leaving or not when there on the other clans Teamspeak as much as our own and also when you say "take my rank away" and that "i'm leaving the Skype Chat".

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Then you could have just PMed someone to add you back in a serious message and they would do have done that. It's really hard to tell if someone is leaving or not when there on the other clans Teamspeak as much as our own and also when you say "take my rank away" and that "i'm leaving the Skype Chat".
Thats why I said I was sorry in the skype chat if you read my message ;-; Sorry Ande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci