• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obedient

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Egesko (Cb account)
Wins: 500 on all accounts
Past clans: None Yet!
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) obedientmcsg
Why do you want to join Trivium: I saw a couple of clan battle vids of Trivium clan battles. It seems like a great clan with talented players, and great teamwork. I would love to join this clan. I am very good with teamwork; even though I have never been in a clan. I work well as a team, but not so good solo.
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Egesko (Cb account)
Wins: 500 on all accounts
Past clans: None Yet!

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) obedientmcsg
Why do you want to join Trivium: I saw a couple of clan battle vids of Trivium clan battles. It seems like a great clan with talented players, and great teamwork. I would love to join this clan. I am very good with teamwork; even though I have never been in a clan. I work well as a team, but not so good solo.

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
Powdski..... No

Obedient

Spectator
Reaction score
Powdski is my bro. He is such a rand because he makes clans that disband in a day lol. I'm better than that Bac.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
It turned out that the roster.. Just wanted to be edited.. Oh Branbob83 , Well im sorry to everyone who applied or left for this clan, I apologize to you all.

Thread Locked.

If you ever want to talk to me about the situation, Feel free to start a conversation on the forums with me or Poke me on TeamSpeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci