• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
"End you" I'm laughing at the fact that without me, you would be nothing. You were a small child, born on the plains of Africa. I found you one day when I was out hunting rhinos on my pet elephant. (You guys thought I didn't have one) I saw you trying to kill a tiny insect, but I then realized you were hitting yourself. I decided to take you under my wing, the wing of a god, and train you to become a master of the pvp arts. I thought you how to kill. How to use a sword to slice the balls of your enemies and make their balls non existent. I thought you the art of no balls and how to 5v1. I tought you everything you know today. Call your god a peasant and your worthless swine body of a human will be destroyed by my army of gods. 3. 0.
U talkin bout me?

ashmil

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ashmil
Wins: 70
Past clans: I have been in 2 clans #EverestV2 and GoldenCreeperClan(Never actually did a real clan battle.)
Skype ID: ashmil

Why do you want to join Trivium?: Because im a hardcore and friendly gamer and love to win games and i think if i get on this team we would dominate and make each other a lot stronger as a team and as individuals. (Also I know redbob11)

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I just watched 40 episodes or so of Fairy Tail. I think it's better than SAO, but not as good as attack on titan c:
SAO, Attack on Titan and Fairy Tale. The 3 most overrated anime's that aren't even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci