• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zoplik90
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 590
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Skype is zoplik90, I will be on ts
Why do you want to join Triology? Good clan, might be my last so I want to end on a good note
Why should we accept you? I can keep the bench dupe warm dudes
Past clans: Oblivion, Ascendancy (Lqzer status), The Haunted
One paragraph about yourself: I used to play MCSG a lot and currently play League. This will make me Moe interested in Minecraft so I was to be perma-pending in this clan

Flipsoap

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: flipsoap
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I have a total of 700 wins. Including all ALTs and Previous stats resets.
Donor: No donor rank. However, I may be receiving one in the near future.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have and actively use both.
Why do you want to join Triology? I have been searching for a good, well rounded clan and I think this is the place I lay my search to rest.
Why should we accept you? I am a very versatile PvPer, meaning I am able to effectively use the FnS, Fishing rod, and bow.
Past clans: I have never been apart of a clan but I have substituted for various clan battles in the past.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It really makes me mad how most of you guys are my friends or were friends but pretty much since the start of this clan, I've been accused.

Versitility

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zoplik90
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 590
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Skype is zoplik90, I will be on ts
Why do you want to join Triology? Good clan, might be my last so I want to end on a good note
Why should we accept you? I can keep the bench dupe warm dudes
Past clans: Oblivion, Ascendancy (Lqzer status), The Haunted
One paragraph about yourself: I used to play MCSG a lot and currently play League. This will make me Moe interested in Minecraft so I was to be perma-pending in this clan
Minecraft IGN: flipsoap
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I have a total of 700 wins. Including all ALTs and Previous stats resets.
Donor: No donor rank. However, I may be receiving one in the near future.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have and actively use both.
Why do you want to join Triology? I have been searching for a good, well rounded clan and I think this is the place I lay my search to rest.
Why should we accept you? I am a very versatile PvPer, meaning I am able to effectively use the FnS, Fishing rod, and bow.
Past clans: I have never been apart of a clan but I have substituted for various clan battles in the past.
Krons
Come on TS guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci