• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Celtics
Wins : 1k+
Donor: Plat
Do you have Skype/TS? : Both. I give Skype PM
Why do you want to join Triology? This Clan actually plays block game consistently :)
Why should we accept you? I'm good and will help the clan continue to be undefeated.
Past clans: Signature but Synergy
Paragraph: Keenan is bae and him, buildflow, and I are gods. I wanna reunite with some of my Serti squad buds and meet new good players of course in a clan like Trio that has been underrated as far as best clans. They should be higher and i believe that if this clan sticks around it will be the best, and i just wanna contribute a little to the road ahead of this glamorous clan!

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GforcethePinqer
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 281 my stats are bad but alot of people say im better then my stats xD
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: gforcethewarrior
Why do you want to join Triology? Because I think that I can be a good edition to the clan. and I've heard a lot of good things about this clan and I think I can make everyone laugh and smile while being competitive in cb's and scrims. I also want to get to know more people in this clan like Qweas and I think this is a good chance for me to communicate with people.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because, I am pretty decent at pvp. And I think I can make everyone happy and laugh in the clan. And also, I am not a squeker xD
Past clans: Voltic, The Imprisoned, Vanished, #Emmity and Relativity
One paragraph about yourself: Where do I even start, I'm an asian with straight A's. And I love to make people laugh and enjoy their time talking with me. I play CSGO (but not very much), and I am very active on my computer. I have a Youtube, and I can record cb's if needed. I'm kinda friends with Qweas and I really enjoy the excitement of getting to play in cb's. I also don't mind sitting out in cb's but if it is an important cb, I don't mind sitting out the whole time. Well, that's about it!

Pce,
Gforce <3

Just in case xD

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 281 my stats are bad but alot of people say im better then my stats xD
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: gforcethewarrior
Why do you want to join Triology? Because I think that I can be a good edition to the clan. and I've heard a lot of good things about this clan and I think I can make everyone laugh and smile while being competitive in cb's and scrims. I also want to get to know more people in this clan like Qweas and I think this is a good chance for me to communicate with people.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because, I am pretty decent at pvp. And I think I can make everyone happy and laugh in the clan. And also, I am not a squeker xD
One paragraph about yourself: Where do I even start, I'm an asian with straight A's. And I love to make people laugh and enjoy their time talking with me. I play CSGO (but not very much), and I am very active on my computer. I have a Youtube, and I can record cb's if needed. I'm kinda friends with Qweas and I really enjoy the excitement of getting to play in cb's. I also don't mind sitting out in cb's but if it is an important cb, I don't mind sitting out the whole time. Well, that's about it!

Pce,
Gforce <3

Just in case xD
dont repeat ur app

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score

Pce,
Gforce <3

Just in case xD
why are you applying if you are still in The Imprisoned?

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
He plays CS:GO with us and got a new life, how much more simple could it get?
Lol VSaggin He changed his name and everything he's pretty sad atleast he could have told the truth maybe? o_O

Edit: He wouldn't play csgo with people in this clan bcuz hes an "LE" even though everytime you see one of his games hes bottom frags lol KaosInspired Huh?

c_rod7392

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zydo/Orxy
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Like 100+ idk who cares (stat reset recently ;-; ) used to have 350+ but shiet ratio
Donor: Plat on Orxy
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Yeah both, skype is cole.perrie
Why do you want to join Triology? I have a few good friends on the roster, and I think I have finally found the perfect mix of a friendly and skilled clan
Why should we accept you? Good at stuff, love clan battles, lots of experience.
Past clans: Oh boy... Zephyr, Invincible, Dexterity, Xenos, Tigers and yeeeah
One paragraph about yourself: Sports and gaming is basically all I do. Uh, I smak kiddos at the pvpz, and I make da funny jokes. I love making new friends and stuff. Idk what to say for these last few sentences... Qweas is love, xFly is life. I like pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci