• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread temporarily locked until flame subsides. For now, all members involved in the flame and DDoS threats will be looked into and if decided upon by a Sr. Staff member, their accounts will be taken care of. We do not tolerate any threats of the source as it is illegal is nearly every country. Any questions or concerns should be directed to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

EDIT: Now that I've checked everyone's page and dealt with the remaining flame the thread will be unlocked. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread and others, however, to minimize all flame & threats. If I do see further postings from any of those involved in this flame, the account will be brought up to a Sr. Staff member. Any questions or concerns should be directed to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
nvm mind I don't really want to join this clan anymore gl with cb's!

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, get out, go toggle on another clan. Yes, you go ahead and think of a michevious thing to say back, and start to threaten us. Because me and you both know you'll do it anyway. Clans like yours are gonna be aggresive, and flame with everyone. Why don't you take my advice and move on, toggle on another clan, then get in Another flame fight, because we are not dealing with it here.
If everyone throws accusations at you will you not defend yourself and your friends? We don't like flaming doubt you guys like it either I know rick may seem immature from his post but you guys are no better.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Seems as if this thread was not ready to be unlocked. Let's just hope I remember to check it in the morning. Or whatever time I wake up. Hopefully by then, you can all stop flaming. It's a shame that an entire thread needs to be locked for awhile because of the actions of a few members. To all those in this clan that are abiding by the rules set forth to them, I thank you.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
After consulting with Sr. Staff, this thread will be locked until the OP or clan leader contacts Vanicle about it being unlocked. This is due to members of the clan being involved with flame. If there are any questions or concerns from others than the clan leaders, please direct them to myself to Vanicle. Thank you and have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci