• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GforcethePinqer
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 281 my stats are bad but alot of people say im better then my stats xD
Donor: Plat
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: gforcethewarrior
Why do you want to join Triology? Because I think that I can be a good edition to the clan. and I've heard a lot of good things about this clan and I think I can make everyone laugh and smile while being competitive in cb's and scrims. I also want to get to know more people in this clan like Qweas and I think this is a good chance for me to communicate with people.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because, I am pretty decent at pvp. And I think I can make everyone happy and laugh in the clan. And also, I am not a squeker xD
Past clans: Voltic, The Imprisoned, Vanished, and Relativity
One paragraph about yourself: Where do I even start, I'm an asian with straight A's. And I love to make people laugh and enjoy their time talking with me. I play CSGO (but not very much), and I am very active on my computer. I have a Youtube, and I can record cb's if needed. I'm kinda friends with Qweas and I really enjoy the excitement of getting to play in cb's. I also don't mind sitting out in cb's but if it is an important cb, I don't mind sitting out the whole time. Well, that's about it!

Pce,
Gforce <3

Last edited:

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GforcethePinqer
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 281 my stats are bad but alot of people say im better then my stats xD
Donor: Plat
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: gforcethewarrior
Why do you want to join Triology? Because I think that I can be a good edition to the clan. and I've heard a lot of good things about this clan and I think I can make everyone laugh and smile while being competitive in cb's and scrims. I also want to get to know more people in this clan like Qweas and I think this is a good chance for me to communicate with people.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because, I am pretty decent at pvp. And I think I can make everyone happy and laugh in the clan. And also, I am not a squeker xD
Past clans: Voltic, The Imprisoned, Vanished, and #Emmity
One paragraph about yourself: Where do I even start, I'm an asian with straight A's. And I love to make people laugh and enjoy their time talking with me. I play CSGO (but not very much), and I am very active on my computer. I have a Youtube, and I can record cb's if needed. I'm kinda friends with Qweas and I really enjoy the excitement of getting to play in cb's. I also don't mind sitting out in cb's but if it is an important cb, I don't mind sitting out the whole time. Well, that's about it!

Pce,
Gforce <3
gl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci