• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
I was spectating a clan member. It went to deathmatch and croe random teamed in deathmatch, and after his team killed my clan member croe betrayed his teamate... lol

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
OMFG just stfu already. Don't be bashing on other peoples opinions kid.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I was spectating a clan member. It went to deathmatch and croe random teamed in deathmatch, and after his team killed my clan member croe betrayed his teamate... lol
A lot of people do that. xD and that's not even boosting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
well isn't it odd that a Senior Mod and past #1 player on the leaderboards would do that?
Everyone teams. What, because he's a Sr. Mod he's not allowed to play with friends or play at odd times? You guys never accused Gravey4rd of boosting and he played almost every game with 2-4 teammates.

Legit

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I remember that game!

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone teams. What, because he's a Sr. Mod he's not allowed to play with friends or play at odd times? You guys never accused Gravey4rd of boosting and he played almost every game with 2-4 teammates.
He was not with a friend. He had no contact with him during the game until deathmatch in which he random teamed.

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score
yo i though u said u were gonna leave the thread hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci