• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teerex

Experienced
Staff member
Reaction score
I go around in 4 man teams and fish regularly which pretty much means a guaranteed win for one of us. this may not be fare for others but we try not to swarm people all together. One of the benefits for the other members of the community is that the game go for 30 mins so you won't see us in a lot of lobbies plus we don't disguise so you know when we arrive.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
I don't see why people would wanna cause flame about this because, firstly, croe97 is a sr mod on this server and I don't think he'd disobey rules that he's meant to keep.
At the end of the day, how you win is your choice and if you're boosting, it defeats the purpose and sentiment of winning anyway.
People are right in saying that boosting isn't fair to the community but to me it seems that it's more unfair to the person who's cheating themselves.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
I don't see why people would wanna cause flame about this because, firstly, croe97 is a sr mod on this server and I don't think he'd disobey rules that he's meant to keep.
At the end of the day, how you win is your choice and if you're boosting, it defeats the purpose and sentiment of winning anyway.
People are right in saying that boosting isn't fair to the community but to me it seems that it's more unfair to the person who's cheating themselves.
you sound like the teacher that says "you're only hurting yourself when you cheat on tests"

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Croe boosts just as much as the other players in the Top 10. He also has an inherit advantage, living next to AU, arguably the easiest region to win on (with all the 6 player games). He is not breaking any rules, however.

Last edited:

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
You can honestly say that about a lot of people. Croe is skilled and does deserve his stats. So what if he plays with friends? I play with friends and a lot of people do as well. Why do we have to pick at this so much?

Playing on AU doesn't always get full servers. Would you leave if there were 6 people in a game? No. It's an easy win, yes. But that doesn't mean you're boosting wins. Even at peak on AU there's only 3-4 servers that have people in it and some times the game starts with 6 people. It happens. It even happens on US at times as well.

If teaming with a friend who is less or evenly skilled than you is boosting/against the rules then a majority of the players on MCGamer should be in trouble. We make friends by communicating with one another and build relationships with people who have similar interests as we do. If they happen to be less skilled at PVP, then that SHOULD be okay. It's playing for fun with someone you're close to, that isn't wrong.
Yeah I can say that about a lot of people, but that doesn't make it any less true. So many kids just want to find the easiest ways to win and get attention by being high on high on the leaderboards or by having an og ratio, resulting in them breaking the rules by toggling/boosting etc or treading the line very carefully, which is what Croe does. Croe does seem genuinely nice and may not share all the same motives as all the tryhards, but he obviously wants the wins else he would agree to do unfair fights in dm with his teammate(s) so they would have a better chance of winning.

I can categorically say that Croe does not deserve his stats in the same way that I do for example. Croe has the advantage of a teammate over the other players, AND he plays on servers where it's easier to win. And the fact that his teammates are less skilled than him makes the 'win machine' all the more efficient, and negates the one single drawback to teaming.

I, on the other hand, do deserve my stats. I play solo in full lobbies; I do not cheat or team randomly with other players. My stats are a reflection of my skill, whereas Croe's aren't.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Croe boosts just as much as the other players in the Top 10. He also has an inherit advantage, living next to AU, arguably the easiest region to win on (with all the 6 player games). He is not breaking any rules, however.
Au Is stacked with good players so don't know what your talking about

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Au Is stacked with good players so don't know what your talking about
I can win half my games on AU solo with 250ms. And good players or not, a 6 player game is easier than a 24 player game, especially when you're in a 2 team.

Reaction score
I heard he teams like every game from shakejunt... I don't know, I don't want to acuse him so yea, no offense croe97.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Lots of other people do it as well so it's ok" is not an excuse.
"He's a sr. mod so he wouldn't break rules" is also not an excuse.
"How you play is your choice" is DEFINITELY not an excuse, because in that case I might make my own choice and start hacking.
"They're friends and they're just playing together" could be an explanation if it wasn't possible to look at game stats and see them playing in 6 man servers and always having the same person win.

You've all got the evidence right in front of you, but you somehow fail to see it. Too many people on here just worship staff members in order to try to become one themselves and that leads to a forum where any time someone mentions a staff member doing something wrong, its "flame" and you're disrespecting the good work staff do. This is dumb af

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
"Lots of other people do it as well so it's ok" is not an excuse.
"He's a sr. mod so he wouldn't break rules" is also not an excuse.
"How you play is your choice" is DEFINITELY not an excuse, because in that case I might make my own choice and start hacking.
"They're friends and they're just playing together" could be an explanation if it wasn't possible to look at game stats and see them playing in 6 man servers and always having the same person win.

You've all got the evidence right in front of you, but you somehow fail to see it. Too many people on here just worship staff members in order to try to become one themselves and that leads to a forum where any time someone mentions a staff member doing something wrong, its "flame" and you're disrespecting the good work staff do. This is dumb af
thought you left 8)

now all we need is jonnysurvives and we have a dank forum crew again

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thought you left 8)

now all we need is jonnysurvives and we have a dank forum crew again
lol ya, I don't know why I'm still here since I don't really play MCSG any more but eh, stuff gets linked in skype chats and I decide I need to actually show people how it is 8)

And jonny may or may not still be about.. spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci