• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
You might not consider it boosting, but when you and a friend are 1/3 of the game lobby, and one is decent at pvp, and one is bad, in the eyes of most people, yeah it's boosting. He did not get most of his wins in high player games, and he didn't get most of his wins solo.
That statement would only have factual backing if you were to view ALL of his game history.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
That statement would only have factual backing if you were to view ALL of his game history.
Hm no, but when he had 300-400 wins I looked at most of his games. Most where 6-10 player, and he was always teamed with Vanessa.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Sure he doesn't break any rules, but it's cheap and unfair and it makes it such that his stats don't reflect his skill level. He doesn't deserve his stats at all.
If someone like you or I did it, everyone would be all over us. But because he is a staff member, he gets a shroud of protection?

btw flok is cooler than you

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Sure he doesn't break any rules, but it's cheap and unfair and it makes it such that his stats don't reflect his skill level. He doesn't deserve his stats at all.
You can honestly say that about a lot of people. Croe is skilled and does deserve his stats. So what if he plays with friends? I play with friends and a lot of people do as well. Why do we have to pick at this so much?

Playing on AU doesn't always get full servers. Would you leave if there were 6 people in a game? No. It's an easy win, yes. But that doesn't mean you're boosting wins. Even at peak on AU there's only 3-4 servers that have people in it and some times the game starts with 6 people. It happens. It even happens on US at times as well.

If teaming with a friend who is less or evenly skilled than you is boosting/against the rules then a majority of the players on MCGamer should be in trouble. We make friends by communicating with one another and build relationships with people who have similar interests as we do. If they happen to be less skilled at PVP, then that SHOULD be okay. It's playing for fun with someone you're close to, that isn't wrong.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
You can honestly say that about a lot of people. Croe is skilled and does deserve his stats. So what if he plays with friends? I play with friends and a lot of people do as well. Why do we have to pick at this so much?

Playing on AU doesn't always get full servers. Would you leave if there were 6 people in a game? No. It's an easy win, yes. But that doesn't mean you're boosting wins. Even at peak on AU there's only 3-4 servers that have people in it and some times the game starts with 6 people. It happens. It even happens on US at times as well.

If teaming with a friend who is less or evenly skilled than you is boosting/against the rules then a majority of the players on MCGamer should be in trouble. We make friends by communicating with one another and build relationships with people who have similar interests as we do. If they happen to be less skilled at PVP, then that SHOULD be okay. It's playing for fun with someone you're close to, that isn't wrong.
No, but getting 100-200 wins in 6 player games when you and your teammate are 1/3 of the game should be. A lot of mcsg teams with people worse than them, yes. They don't do that with the same person for a good 400 or so games in 6 player games.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
No, but getting 100-200 wins in 6 player games when you and your teammate are 1/3 of the game should be. A lot of mcsg teams with people worse than them, yes. They don't do that with the same person for a good 400 or so games in 6 player games.
I play with the same person every time I choose to team. Does that make me a booster? Playing 6-12 player games is really common if you play on AU, in the morning or really late at night on US.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
I play with the same person every time I choose to team. Does that make me a booster? Playing 6-12 player games is really common if you play on AU, in the morning or really late at night on US.
Is your teammate horrible at pvp and another mod?

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
And if they are, that's boosting?
Pretty much. You might as well let them /kill

If they're horrible, you can probably kill them with little to no effort.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, I used to play in 8 man teams with IRL friends and still suck.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Pretty much. You might as well let them /kill

If they're horrible, you can probably kill them with little to no effort.
I do not agree with what you're saying as I don't find the logic in it. But I'm going to refrain from replying to this thread anymore as I don't want any flame or fighting on it.

Your opinion, that's fine. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci