• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Put up the loss then if you got dq'd for legitament reasons give us the win inlcluding the loss one against remembered fake wins we actually 5-0'd you PROLOUGE Isn't a alt.Don't recommend!

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
Put up the loss then if you got dq'd for legitament reasons give us the win inlcluding the loss one against remembered fake wins we actually 5-0'd you PROLOUGE Isn't a alt.Don't recommend!
We were stating he was on an alt. Not that he is an alt.

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you please leave? Like exit our cardboard box. I know Tigers isn't rich enough to afford a house or door, but they does not give you permission to jump through the empty side of the cardboard box.
my skills deserve to stay in this cardboard box because this clan is a randy clan no offence.

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
my skills deserve to stay in this cardboard box because this clan is a randy clan no offence.
Offence taken. Now please get off our thread as we do not want flame. Our old thread got locked due to flame, and we don't want that again. Now please leave and never post on our thread again.

ZyrtekOfficial

Survivor
Reaction score
Offence taken. Now please get off our thread as we do not want flame. Our old thread got locked due to flame, and we don't want that again. Now please leave and never post on our thread again.
First of all you guys were taken down for many reasons also put up the loss YOU ADMITTED to the dq and restarted like 3 times.Everything was on you you said gg gg10 had alts had someone not on the roster said we cant dq because of alts when you took a win for alts honestly.(PUT UP BOTH THE LOSSES)DO IT So you dont get the hate and flame on your thread thing about it.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all you guys were taken down for many reasons also put up the loss YOU ADMITTED to the dq and restarted like 3 times.Everything was on you you said gg gg10 had alts had someone not on the roster said we cant dq because of alts when you took a win for alts honestly.(PUT UP BOTH THE LOSSES)DO IT So you dont get the hate and flame on your thread thing about it.
God is getting angry . I advise you to put up the losses .

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
First of all, I can't understand what you typed: bad grammar. Also, we were never taken down. If you actually look, you can see that this thread was created in December of 2013. The thread was not locked, and there were no invalid DQ's we took because we are very sportsmanlike.

ZyrtekOfficial

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all, I can't understand what you typed: bad grammar. Also, we were never taken down. If you actually look, you can see that this thread was created in December of 2013. The thread was not locked, and there were no invalid DQ's we took because we are very sportsmanlike.
Lies.All valid reasons with proof and you were locked because of flame we recommend it because many people will complain.xD sportsmanlike my *** dem lies are too strong

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, on the subject of the Trama vs Tigers battle.
You guys had previously agreed to a first to 3 battle (evidence here: http://gyazo.com/068c867a28785c01c43e2ae6985e6c19 )
you can't make Trama go to 5 if they don't want to. Also, when one of your members joined in the third round it would only have been a redo if you Tigers had won the round, but they didn't. Trama won the round resulting in no redo.
Final score: Trama 3-0
This was approved by Soul

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Hello, on the subject of the Trama vs Tigers battle.
You guys had previously agreed to a first to 3 battle (evidence here: http://gyazo.com/068c867a28785c01c43e2ae6985e6c19 )
you can't make Trama go to 5 if they don't want to. Also, when one of your members joined in the third round it would only have been a redo if you Tigers had won the round, but they didn't. Trama won the round resulting in no redo.
Final score: Trama 3-0
This was approved by Soul
This battle wasn't for Leaderboards, and I think I can take care of my own business. Can I see the rule where it says the policy on redos? Also, why do you and Soul have enough time to talk about this, but not enough time to let me argue and prove my point about last night's battle against Ascendancy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci