• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
This battle wasn't for Leaderboards, and I think I can take care of my own business. Can I see the rule where it says the policy on redos? Also, why do you and Soul have enough time to talk about this, but not enough time to let me argue and prove my point about last night's battle against Ascendancy?
I know you can take care of your business but if you're trying to wiggle your way out of loss then the there needs to be Soul to step in. He has always done this in situations and he most likely always will. You guys tried to claim that they need to redo a round just because one of your members joined but it doesn't matter if the other team won, that's always been the rules. You guys had a previous offense so when you broke 2 rules it was a round DQ, it wasn't just Soul and I who discussed that it was many other referees, we were really tired of that game and we made our decision final. If you break two rules there will always be a round DQ, we're not going to change the rules for different scenarios, sorry.

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I know you can take care of your business but if you're trying to wiggle your way out of loss then the there needs to be Soul to step in. He has always done this in situations and he most likely always will. You guys tried to claim that they need to redo a round just because one of your members joined but it doesn't matter if the other team won, that's always been the rules. You guys had a previous offense so when you broke 2 rules it was a round DQ, it wasn't just Soul and I who discussed that it was many other referees, we were really tired of that game and we made our decision final. If you break two rules there will always be a round DQ, we're not going to change the rules for different scenarios, sorry.
Honestly this clan needs to be disbanded sorry to say that. This clan just puts up fake losses it's hilarious. Look a day after our clan battle this clan has another complaint. I don't understand why this clan can't take a loss.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Explain the first offense? Also, the first game, 1 of their members got "kicked" by the server, which told by Soul in his rules, is an "inconvenience." If we hadn't redone the first game, it would have been 3-2.

I'll put the loss by the way, I'm just mad because I wasn't there.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Honestly this clan needs to be disbanded sorry to say that. This clan just puts up fake losses it's hilarious. Look a day after our clan battle this clan has another complaint. I don't understand why this clan can't take a loss.
You made an invalid DQ, and we won legitimately. You lost, and then DQ'ed us. No evidence of anything.

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
You made an invalid DQ, and we won legitimately. You lost, and then DQ'ed us. No evidence of anything.
We never even played the third round lol. We made an invalid DQ? Hm, read back pages of your thread you said it was legitimate.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
That's unnecessary, you shouldn't tell a clan to disband ever.
Explain the first offense? Also, the first game, 1 of their members got "kicked" by the server, which told by Soul in his rules, is an "inconvenience." If we hadn't redone the first game, it would have been 3-2.

I'll put the loss by the way, I'm just mad because I wasn't there.
It was a server side error so the round had to be re-done. Also, the first offense was TYBH who was playing disguised in the game.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
That's unnecessary, you shouldn't tell a clan to disband ever.

It was a server side error so the round had to be re-done. Also, the first offense was TYBH who was playing disguised in the game.
It wasn't server-side, he got kicked for getting glitched on the pedestal.

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
I have spoken with some Trama Administrators and I have come to the conclusion that you must put up the loss 3-0. With the evidence I have (http://gyazo.com/068c867a28785c01c43e2ae6985e6c19) seen it looks as if it is completely unnecessary to be be arguing over this. You clearly agreed to 3 rounds and they won all 3 fairly. I have also seen mass amounts of flame on this thread and if you proceed to argue with me about this or not put up the loss, there will be consequences. If you have question feel free to Message me on the forums or teamspeak and we can get a more thorough story. Thank you.
Zarmax5

Last edited:

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I have spoken with some Trama Administrators and I have come to the conclusion that you must put up the loss 3-0. With the evidence I have (http://gyazo.com/068c867a28785c01c43e2ae6985e6c19) seen it looks as if it is completely unnecessary to be be arguing over this. You clearly agreed to 3 rounds and they won all 3 fairly. I have also seen mass amounts of flame on this thread and if you proceed to argue with me about this or not put up the loss, there will be consequences. If you have question feel free to Message me on the forums or teamspeak and we can get a more thorough story. Thank you.
Zarmax5
I have posted. This was severely unneeded though.... I apologize for the flame causation, but there really isn't that much, and I don't think you should threaten to lock this thread :(

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you please private message me on skype please? Skype: ThatSriLankan

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:riley

Minecraft Username:rileythebuilder1

Win Count:410+(combined with alt)

Game Count:4.9k(combined with alt) Also it was like 30/2500

Skype Name:riley.jackson11

Maturity Level {1-10}:9

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all?:Im a former member and want to join back.

What Skills do you posses:im good at the bow. i fns spam. and im decent with sword

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci