• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Guys, i have decided to leave Tigers, the reasoning is nothing personal, i loved everyone in the clan, it was so funny and such a great time, especially when were doing "Epic Sax Guy". im sorry it had to be so soon but i just wont have enough time to play,Anyways id like to thank a few people for making this time great!
Christian: Your so funny and ur old grandma yelling noises bring the clan together, also all your calls
Zarmax: You're a amazing player and a great owner
Noah: My first friend in the clan :D
Flash: Helping me with epic sax guy
Curson: Best dancer to epic sax guy
and jarry: for always joining my game and being a great cake!

Thank you all for the great time, I hope to see you guys in the future and good luck! :D

~Snipe
Cya Later, Alligator.

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
On behalf of Protocol we challenge you to a 6v6 clan battle hop on our teamspeak for more details

IceyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Officer app
Why Should We Accept You Into The Tigers Above All?:I have been in the tigers for almost a month and I want to organize things and make the experience better.

Maturity Level {1-10}:10

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nick

Minecraft ID: minx939

Wins: 68 ( I'm very good at Pvp ) Trust Me

Games Played: This was my friends old account, 900 games

Previous Clans: Luminous, Vitalizing and TSUNAMI

Skype Name: nmetsmc

TeamSpeak?: yes

Why Should We Accept You Into The Tigers Above All?:
well you should accept me into tigers because my PVP skill is above average and above good. My stats do not demonstrate my PvP skill at all. If you think I'm not truthful you may ask any member inTigers and past Tigers members such as DoYouEvenSprint, Striker and JonJayman.

Maturity Level {1-10}: 9

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Officer app
Why Should We Accept You Into The Tigers Above All?:I have been in the tigers for almost a month and I want to organize things and make the experience better.

Maturity Level {1-10}:10
Denied. You are not on a maturity level 10, and even if you were, you would have to explain. You did not explain well enough why you should be an officer. Reapply in a week, make it much better.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Nick

Minecraft ID: minx939

Wins: 68 ( I'm very good at Pvp ) Trust Me

Games Played: This was my friends old account, 900 games

Previous Clans: Luminous, Vitalizing and TSUNAMI

Skype Name: nmetsmc

TeamSpeak?: yes

Why Should We Accept You Into The Tigers Above All?:
well you should accept me into tigers because my PVP skill is above average and above good. My stats do not demonstrate my PvP skill at all. If you think I'm not truthful you may ask any member inTigers and past Tigers members such as DoYouEvenSprint, Striker and JonJayman.

Maturity Level {1-10}: 9
You have been DENIED. Reason: Lack of wins and lack of ratio. You may apply in 1 week.

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
If you were aware of this Clans are looking for a good PvPer not a player who gets wins very frequently.

IceyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Denied. You are not on a maturity level 10, and even if you were, you would have to explain. You did not explain well enough why you should be an officer. Reapply in a week, make it much better.
I had 3 pargrahps then i deleted it by accident ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci