• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Prolouge

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Junior

Minecraft Username: Prolouge

Win Count: 400

Game Count: 2000

Skype Name: Mob_St3r

Maturity Level {1-10}: 8

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all?: I just wanna join the clan!

What Skills do you posses: Mostly the secondaries.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Junior

Minecraft Username: Prolouge

Win Count: 400

Game Count: 2000

Skype Name: Mob_St3r

Maturity Level {1-10}: 8

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all?: I just wanna join the clan!

What Skills do you posses: Mostly the secondaries.
Accepted as Member. Welcome to Tigers.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Good battle , I guess .-. seeing as i was put in only 1 out of the 3 rounds that we won

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:
Chris
Minecraft Username:
chris101031
Win Count:
Game Count:
Skype Name:
chris101031
How mature are you, explain:
9.5 i can be immature at times but im never immature when it comes time to be serious
Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:becuase im a skilled pvper and i think i can help the clan overall

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: rod sword bow teamwork

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name:
Chris
Minecraft Username:
chris101031
Win Count:
Game Count:
Skype Name:
chris101031
How mature are you, explain:
9.5 i can be immature at times but im never immature when it comes time to be serious
Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:becuase im a skilled pvper and i think i can help the clan overall

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: rod sword bow teamwork
Accepted as Trial Member.

Reaction score
Name: Callum

Minecraft Username: CallumTheBacca

Win Count: 26 :/ Ik my stats are bad but my first 40 games i played on EU and there is alot of hackers trust me!

Game Count: 227

Skype Name: Karoxed

How mature are you, explain: Very mature for my age, i am 13. I'm not racist and say offensive stuff to make people laugh.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Because i want to be involved in a good clan for once, i want to be in this clan most of all because every single one in this clan is amazing at PvP. I'm also good at PvP and could help you out alot.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am a defensive player, i like to play as a team and play as a team player. I'm very good at Sword fighting and FnS placing.

P.S the game you said if i won i could join, yeah! i GG 5'd xxawesome01xx!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Callum

Minecraft Username: CallumTheBacca

Win Count: 26 :/ Ik my stats are bad but my first 40 games i played on EU and there is alot of hackers trust me!

Game Count: 227

Skype Name: Karoxed

How mature are you, explain: Very mature for my age, i am 13. I'm not racist and say offensive stuff to make people laugh.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Because i want to be involved in a good clan for once, i want to be in this clan most of all because every single one in this clan is amazing at PvP. I'm also good at PvP and could help you out alot.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am a defensive player, i like to play as a team and play as a team player. I'm very good at Sword fighting and FnS placing.

P.S the game you said if i won i could join, yeah! i GG 5'd xxawesome01xx!
Denied:
Unfortunately, we had to deny your application for the following reason(s):
Requirements Not Met: Wins/Ratio (I do understand you have an excuse, but I cannot accept you for it)
On behalf of the leader, I apologise for that game.

19loss_jose

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Joey

Minecraft Username: 19loss_jose

Win Count: 749

Game Count: 5346

Skype Name: j19loss_jose

How mature are you, explain: 1-10 ( 9.5 )

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I need a good clan to be in, my old clan was #TheAnimals, no-one was really active in that clan, so I decided to apply to The Tigers.
Game Rank: 639

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am really good at sniping, amazing at Fns.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Joey

Minecraft Username: 19loss_jose

Win Count: 749

Game Count: 5346

Skype Name: j19loss_jose

How mature are you, explain: 1-10 ( 9.5 )

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I need a good clan to be in, my old clan was #TheAnimals, no-one was really active in that clan, so I decided to apply to The Tigers.
Game Rank: 639

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am really good at sniping, amazing at Fns.
First of all. I said explain, not put a number for your maturity. Also, the clan is Tigers, no "The." However, you have been accepted to Tigers as Member. Welcome :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci