• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username:eligonzalez022
Win Count:750
Game Count:5499
Skype Name:Same as ign
Maturity:7.9
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all?Cause I think I will really enjoy this clan and meet new friends and Maybe help this clan out.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:I'm good at team work etc, I am a very skilled player with rod and fns, My only weekness is when people bow spam me. Other than that Im pretty much good at everythin
Accepted as Member. Welcome to Immortality! 19loss_jose and deaththeqt have added you on Skype.

Triqqed

Gold
Reaction score
Name: Matt
Minecraft Username: Triqqed
Win Count: Should be 10 in a few minutes, 6 at the moment.
Game Count: Should be 20 in a few minutes, 14 at the moment.
Skype Name: I'd rather keep it private, until I get accepted
Maturity: I'm 14 so I guess so
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I feel this elite clan has an opportunity to increase their skill and teamwork by letting me join. I am quite good at the game. I have never been in a clan. Which means this will be my first and only clan.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am quite good at every secondary weapon. I am able to hold my ground and stay alive. I have good teamwork and I know all map callouts/chest routes

E

Ephiza

Name: Just call me Pit
MC Username: PitvsRiku
Win Count: 407
Game Count: 2145
Maturity: 12, but I (think) I'm mature
Why should we accept you into Immortality? Well, I (think) I'm fairly decent at pvp, and this clan has a large amount of good pvp'ers, (Mr_Smaha), and has an incredible w/l ratio in terms of CW.
What skills do you possess: I can rodspam and bowspam fairly well, I'm good at taking out teams of 2, and can place FNS fairly effectiently. I know just about every route on every scrim map, and can work very well with teamwork. A good clan I've been in is Vortex, so ya :p

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Connor
Minecraft Username: Powdski
Win Count: Almost 200
Game Count: 1400+
Skype Name: Powdski
Maturity: 9
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? You should accept me because I can help out this clan in cb's. I have a lot of experiences with clans.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am good at routes, pvp, teamwork, and listening to directions

-Powdski <3

Absorbants

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Brian
Minecraft Username: Absorbants
Win Count: 583
Game Count: 3,024
Skype Name: absorbants
Maturity: Okay .
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? Good with teamwork.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Sword, bow, rod.

Reaction score
Name: Just call me Pit
MC Username: PitvsRiku
Win Count: 407
Game Count: 2145
Maturity: 12, but I (think) I'm mature
Why should we accept you into Immortality? Well, I (think) I'm fairly decent at pvp, and this clan has a large amount of good pvp'ers, (Mr_Smaha), and has an incredible w/l ratio in terms of CW.
What skills do you possess: I can rodspam and bowspam fairly well, I'm good at taking out teams of 2, and can place FNS fairly effectiently. I know just about every route on every scrim map, and can work very well with teamwork. A good clan I've been in is Vortex, so ya :p
Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trial Member, I will add you on Skype :)

Name: Brian
Minecraft Username: Absorbants
Win Count: 583
Game Count: 3,024
Skype Name: absorbants
Maturity: Okay .
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? Good with teamwork.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Sword, bow, rod.

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trial Member, I will add you on Skype :)

Name: Matt]
Minecraft Username: Triqqed
Win Count: Should be 10 in a few minutes, 6 at the moment.
Game Count: Should be 20 in a few minutes, 14 at the moment.
Skype Name: I'd rather keep it private, until I get accepted
Maturity: I'm 14 so I guess so
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I feel this elite clan has an opportunity to increase their skill and teamwork by letting me join. I am quite good at the game. I have never been in a clan. Which means this will be my first and only clan.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am quite good at every secondary weapon. I am able to hold my ground and stay alive. I have good teamwork and I know all map callouts/chest routes
l? Good with teamwork.
Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trial Member, I will add you on Skype :D

powdski Smaqed and JonJayMan will remain pending, thank you for your patience :)

Last edited:

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trial Member, I will add you on Skype :D

powdski Smaqed and JonJayMan will remain pending, thank you for your patience :)
Thx

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

So if I am pending what do I do?

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Name: zoplik
Minecraft Username: zoplik90
Win Count: 380+
Game Count:2450+
Skype Name: zoplik90
Are you Mature? Ask ur mum m9 hahahaha.
Why should you be Accepted into Immortality above all? (Not my past response but)I feel I could help a bit and I've been looking for a good clan to join. Hopefully this is the one!
What Skills do you possess? FnS, bow spam if I'm decently warmed up.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Connor
Minecraft Username: Powdski
Win Count: Almost 200
Game Count: 1400+
Skype Name: Powdski
Are you Mature? Definitely
Why should you be Accepted into Immortality above all? I should be accepted because I am very good at teamwork and pvp. I am also very experienced with clans.
What Skills do you possess? Teamwork, Sword, Bow, Fns, and Fishing Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci