• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Reaction score
Please change the battle Tigers vs. Team Evolution to the proper score. You are incorrect in saying we have a permanently banned player using an alternate account and since you have no proof you cannot DQ us. Thanks - Epicb0y

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Please change the battle Tigers vs. Team Evolution to the proper score. You are incorrect in saying we have a permanently banned player using an alternate account and since you have no proof you cannot DQ us. Thanks - Epicb0y
Do I need to take this to a mod? Both Smaqed and Obama8mywings are permanently banned. *EpicPotato773* and *Hjoe05*

Reaction score
Do I need to take this to a mod? Both Smaqed and Obama8mywings are permanently banned. *EpicPotato773* and *Hjoe05*
Incorrect. If you can't prove it then you cannot dq us. Take it to a mod and all it will do is waste time. Thanks - Epicb0y

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Christian

Minecraft Username: Smaqed

Win Count: 84

Game Count: 380

Skype Name: smaqed

Maturity: 8.2

Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? You should accept me into Immortality above all for many reasons. The First being that I have a lot of skill in the field of combat. The Second being that I have experience in Leading/Owning Clans so I have some knowledge on Clan related events. The Third and Final reason on why I believe that you should accept me into Immortality above all is because since our last talk, I have matured greatly. What I mean by this is that whenever I don't get my way, I don't throw a tantrum. What I now do is simply take the fact that I can't do whatever I want.

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I possess amazing PvP Skills with my greatest strength being my ability to shoot someone with my Bow. I also possess good teamwork and leading skills being that I have a lot of experience with Clans.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Don't even deny it OMG u guys r so annoying.... How bouts we get a mod to up check huh?

Andrinator3

Spectator
Reaction score
Wanna have a Clan Battle? Now? Our Clan is Nuclear! Roster : Wackyninja123, Blastdude1, Xx_ZeroPanda_xX, Andrinator3

JonJayMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jᴏɴ

Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Sɪʟǫʏ [ (JᴏɴJᴀʏMᴀɴ = CB/Sᴄʀɪᴍ Aᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ) (Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ) ]

Wɪɴ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ:
36? Oɴ Sɪʟǫʏ, 86? ᴏɴ JᴏɴJᴀʏMᴀɴ

Gᴀᴍᴇ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ:
77? Oɴ sɪʟǫʏ 2000 ᴏɴ JᴏɴJᴀʏMᴀɴ

Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:
ʀᴇᴅxᴇᴄʟᴘsᴇ

Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ:
7-8

Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Iᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ?
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ. Aʟsᴏ, Yᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀɴ.

Wʜᴀᴛ sᴋɪʟʟs ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏssᴇss, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ PᴠP, ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴇᴛᴄ:
I ᴀᴍ Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ sᴡᴏʀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ.

Last edited:

EliGonzalez

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username:eligonzalez022
Win Count:750
Game Count:5499
Skype Name:Same as ign
Maturity:7.9
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all?Cause I think I will really enjoy this clan and meet new friends and Maybe help this clan out.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:I'm good at team work etc, I am a very skilled player with rod and fns, My only weekness is when people bow spam me. Other than that Im pretty much good at everythin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci