• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

jarry101

Platinum
Reaction score
Jawed im scrd of this clan xD and what happened to #Tigers? i liked that clan it was the real actual clan i joined

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Jawed im scrd of this clan xD and what happened to #Tigers? i liked that clan it was the real actual clan i joined
What happened to it? I wanted to do something new after a year of Tigers, longer than all them other randy clans. New clan, and higher application expectations ;)

MAGOOElder

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ethan D'Sylva
Minecraft Username: ELDERMagoo
Win Count: 362
Game Count: 2637
Skype Name: ethan.dsylva
Maturity: 9/10
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I think you should because I'm loyal, and trustworthy, and I'm just here to have a good time. I will try my hardest in the clan.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I'm good with a bow, and I bring good teamwork and communication when it comes to skype calls or in a clan battle. :D

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Ethan D'Sylva
Minecraft Username: ELDERMagoo
Win Count: 362
Game Count: 2637
Skype Name: ethan.dsylva
Maturity: 9/10
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I think you should because I'm loyal, and trustworthy, and I'm just here to have a good time. I will try my hardest in the clan.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I'm good with a bow, and I bring good teamwork and communication when it comes to skype calls or in a clan battle. :D
*Mysteriously, you have slipped under the radar and have gotten past the minimum of 500 wins* Accepted. :) Last person to be accepted that has under 500!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci