• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
are we battling today?
-Trivium
Talk about this on skype please... Add justtinnk or deathcrafter24 if you haven't already. I'd like to set it up for a definite time on Monday or Tuesday but I have heard from clan staff that its been rather difficult trying to get a hold on you over skype. How does Tuesday around 7 PM EST sound? Something around there, but that's not definite.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Talk about this on skype please... Add justtinnk or deathcrafter24 if you haven't already. I'd like to set it up for a definite time on Monday or Tuesday but I have heard from clan staff that its been rather difficult trying to get a hold on you over skype. How does Tuesday around 7 PM EST sound? Something around there, but that's not definite.
I think during the weekend preferrably on saturday would be better

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Lol u took down the loss against us xD
We actually set up a clan battle for us loss against us... U didnt even finish the tourney setup and just assumed u won... Different situation

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Ye, until you put up your lost against us. :) Its double-sided buddy.
This was a scheduled clan battle outside of a little scrandy tounrey lol.... We like 3v5ed and played it as a scrim for rounds because it was for Powdskis tourney xD different section

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
This was a scheduled clan battle outside of a little scrandy tounrey lol.... We like 3v5ed and played it as a scrim for rounds because it was for Powdskis tourney xD different section
That's why your roster was: Hsnapn, ComboLocks, 17Cory10, LeTsGoSTEELERS84, Ch4oticBlitz, otherwise known as your tryhard roster, otherwise known as your captains and elites.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci