• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't even know Yoshi but looking at his stats I could guarantee you if he played 655 games he would of won atleast 100. Your ratio isn't a 1/10 its a 1/50 LITERALLY. nmets55 YoshiTime717
Cookie, I'm sorry I'm not some MLG. But I can admit my stats are bad. But if you wanna 1v1 me any day, I'll guarantee that I'll either get you down to a heart or kill you :p Think I'm lying? Hop onto CA :)

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Cookie, I'm sorry I'm not some MLG. But I can admit my stats are bad. But if you wanna 1v1 me any day, I'll guarantee that I'll either get you down to a heart or kill you :p Think I'm lying? Hop onto CA :)

ExplicitUS

Spectator
Reaction score
Not even friends with anyone here, but you need to stop acting like ur so gud rn cuz ur not JS! And you probably have op ping on CA sooo stop acting like ur gud and stop harrassing aidan! :3

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Battle against Synergy? PM your skype if interested.

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like for my name to be removed from the roster due to the fact of me leaving. Please take it off ASAP

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL some may not be addicted like you YoshiBear. We have lives, and not to be rude I will go somewhere in life.
I barely even play anymore due to people like you either saying "Gg2ez l2pkid" whenever I die or saying I hack and 3+ team on me.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Not even friends with anyone here, but you need to stop acting like ur so gud rn cuz ur not JS! And you probably have op ping on CA sooo stop acting like ur gud and stop harrassing aidan! :3
First of all, shoo, get off my thread. Stop sticking up for Cookie.
Your bad though, he should be saying LOL
And you, GTHO my thread. Now.

As for an update. Tigers has "disbanded," and there will be a new clan, using this thread for multiple reasons. The new clan will be called Immortality, with new application requirements and stats.

Feller

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all, shoo, get off my thread. Stop sticking up for Cookie.

And you, GTHO my thread. Now.

As for an update. Tigers has "disbanded," and there will be a new clan, using this thread for multiple reasons. The new clan will be called Immortality, with new application requirements and stats.
If Tigers disbanded you should ask a mod to Lock The Thread, so people don't apply for a disbanded clan ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci