• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Mitchell

Minecraft Username: MitchManMC

Win Count: 485

Game Count:1935

Skype Name:you have it

How mature are you, explain: 99.5 and you know it

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i just want to hang out with some old friends and kinda chill, i bring laughter, mature and some pvp skill i guess you can be the judge of that xD

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Those are for you to decide i'm not going to say what im good at, cause i really don't want to point one thing about my skills above the rest

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name:Mitchell

Minecraft Username: MitchManMC

Win Count: 485

Game Count:1935

Skype Name:you have it

How mature are you, explain: 99.5 and you know it

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i just want to hang out with some old friends and kinda chill, i bring laughter, mature and some pvp skill i guess you can be the judge of that xD

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Those are for you to decide i'm not going to say what im good at, cause i really don't want to point one thing about my skills above the rest
Accepted as Cheetah.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Aiyyo Zar, I got spammed on skype that my friend was in a randy clan and he wanted to battle and I said no, and he said I was lying and I gave him proof, and he got butthurt and still said I was lying! xD It was funny and annoying at the same time. That's the Good I have to put up with coming home from school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci