• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Rayp0d

Iron
Reaction score
Hi Tigers! Please modify your Post: Progressive Skills 5 - 2 Tigers! Thanks :D

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Name: Michelle

Minecraft Username: MichelleFoop

Win Count: 549 I think

Game Count: 4500+

Skype Name: I'll pm you for it

How mature are you, explain: I'm pretty mature when I have to be. During Clan battles I usually talk when it is needed during the battle.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I'm pretty active so it wouldn't be a problem for me being inactive . Also I'm pretty lucky for eating full ir

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Im pretty good at teamwork and I guess I can say I'm decent at pvp.

Reaction score
Name: Michelle

Minecraft Username: MichelleFoop

Win Count: 549 I think

Game Count: 4500+

Skype Name: I'll pm you for it

How mature are you, explain: I'm pretty mature when I have to be. During Clan battles I usually talk when it is needed during the battle.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I'm pretty active so it wouldn't be a problem for me being inactive . Also I'm pretty lucky for eating full ir

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Im pretty good at teamwork and I guess I can say I'm decent at pvp.

hai

Reaction score
Name: Justin

Minecraft Username: wb1314

Win Count: 726

Game Count: 4300

Skype Name: justtinnk

How mature are you, explain: i tink i is maturist pirsun in hole urf so.... 9001/10 maturiti

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i can pvp

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i like to pvp

i dunt sqweak yu ken ask any1 who no me
D-nyd cuz u is b@d @ mincraf g33 ge3 t3n scr@pd b@d

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Phoenix US challenges you to a clan battle.. You only live once...Lets make this thing happen...Lets get weird..Hop on the ts....Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
Phoenix Estados Unidos le reta a una batalla de clan .. Sólo se vive una vez ... Vamos a hacer esta cosa suceda ... Permite obtener weird..Hop en los ts .... Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
EDITED VERSION:
Phoenix US challenges you to a clan battle.. You only live once...Lets make this thing happen...Lets get weird..Hop on the ts....Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
Phoenix Estados Unidos le reta a una batalla de clan .. Sólo se vive una vez ... Vamos a hacer esta cosa suceda ... Permite obtener weird..Hop en los ts .... Phoenix.Teamspeak3.com
To sum this thing up, We would like to skip the sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets of Breeze Island and god awful swimming, forget those snowy mountains with breathtaking slopes of Treasuras Heights, say goodbye to other molten lava of Demons Breeze, resist the unpredictable deadly falls of Origins, stay away from all the hackers you'll see on Chernobyl, be blinded be the lack of sun on Moonbase, and just be glad there will be no lag like the lag of Ancient Japan. Come away with us to a first to 5 cb enjoy all the benefits of not having to play any of those other maps. Come away with us for a few hours and embrace yourself with teamwork and dedication, prosperity and dignity from your clan. Join us. We are waiting.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Name: Justin

Minecraft Username: wb1314

Win Count: 726

Game Count: 4300

Skype Name: justtinnk

How mature are you, explain: i tink i is maturist pirsun in hole urf so.... 9001/10 maturiti

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i can pvp

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i like to pvp

i dunt sqweak yu ken ask any1 who no me
What are you talking about you're a total squeaker m8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci