• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
You make a forum post about how you always get abused and say that..? Grow up.
Honestly you don't understand that he's a friend. Obviously you need to look more into that. You need to grow up instead of opening your mouth.

Edit: Also, unless you want your clan to be disbanded and blacklisted through this way then I insist you not even try to argue. You are just showing a bad reputation for you and your clan

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Justin

Minecraft Username: wb1314

Win Count: 726

Game Count: 4300

Skype Name: justtinnk

How mature are you, explain: i tink i is maturist pirsun in hole urf so.... 9001/10 maturiti

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i can pvp

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i like to pvp

i dunt sqweak yu ken ask any1 who no me
Accepted as Owner. I'm now Cat rank. :p Unless anyone has any objections.
Name: Michelle

Minecraft Username: MichelleFoop

Win Count: 549 I think

Game Count: 4500+

Skype Name: I'll pm you for it

How mature are you, explain: I'm pretty mature when I have to be. During Clan battles I usually talk when it is needed during the battle.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I'm pretty active so it wouldn't be a problem for me being inactive . Also I'm pretty lucky for eating full ir

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Im pretty good at teamwork and I guess I can say I'm decent at pvp.
Accepted as Cheetah.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly you don't understand that he's a friend. Obviously you need to look more into that. You need to grow up instead of opening your mouth.

Edit: Also, unless you want your clan to be disbanded and blacklisted through this way then I insist you not even try to argue. You are just showing a bad reputation for you and your clan
sorry they're not getting disbanded

Reaction score

Yeah! She's my bae! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci