• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
This is my 2nd app.
Name: Aidan

Minecraft Username: Aidan4AU

Win Count: 434

Game Count: 2224 (1/5.1 ratio)

Skype Name: YoshiTime717

How mature are you, explain: I am mature, although I can get a little bit mad at times when I die to crap reasons or when it matters most, I have a lot of friends at school and online (Skype and TS) because of my maturity and good personality.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Because I feel I would make an amazing addition to this clan because of the PvP talent I have. I've killed many good players because of my skill. I also have a good personality and I am good at making friends and bonds in real life and online. I want to meet people like Zarmax5 and more people in this community.

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: The skills I possess are strafing, using the fishing rod, Bow spam, and flint and steel combos. I once was with my friend chatterbox_215 on breeze island. I 1v1'd his friend, and when I got an amazing strafe his friend ran and chatter said "Be careful, Aidan is the strafing god." I have become extremely good with the bow and can get players into locks easily. I also know where to hit from, so it looks like I abuse my ping although you can't do that anyway, because ping doesn't matter. I also am very good at teamwork, I know my strategies, and I dominate with my friends who are not as good as the players in this clan, because we are strong friends.
Accepted as Cheetah. Reven isn't worth the screenie. xD - Love ya Revy <3

IceyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
i did not ask to speak to you therfore but out the way you butted in i didnt see anything with your name in that so dont, besides there is no 'flame' between me and him he just decides to harass me because i cleaned him up in an ffa
YOur the one being Immmature

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Would You Like To Battle Lorum If You Want To Come On Our Teamspeak sterling.typefrag.com:8950

ShadowSurvives

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Brett

Minecraft Username: Blank6610 / MrShadowsMc

Win Count: Blank: 355 ; Shadow: 60

Game Count: Blank: 2500 ; Shadow: 240

Skype Name: BlankPlayzMc

How mature are you, explain: I am prob gunna be the most mature guy in the clan, so I hope that works for your explanation.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Im a real chill dude, don't rage (unless I die in a CB), so basically I have a good personality, and finally, Im like an 8/10 on how good I am in Pvp standards

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Like I said above 8/10 on Pvp, really good with adjusting to help fit other peoples needs and personality's, and lastly I guarantee I will be able to stop alot of inter clan arguments.... people just naturally listen to me.

So yeah thanks for the consideration... and btw I am not a squeaker, you can ask anyone who knows me.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Brett

Minecraft Username: Blank6610 / MrShadowsMc

Win Count: Blank: 355 ; Shadow: 60

Game Count: Blank: 2500 ; Shadow: 240

Skype Name: BlankPlayzMc

How mature are you, explain: I am prob gunna be the most mature guy in the clan, so I hope that works for your explanation.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Im a real chill dude, don't rage (unless I die in a CB), so basically I have a good personality, and finally, Im like an 8/10 on how good I am in Pvp standards

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Like I said above 8/10 on Pvp, really good with adjusting to help fit other peoples needs and personality's, and lastly I guarantee I will be able to stop alot of inter clan arguments.... people just naturally listen to me.

So yeah thanks for the consideration... and btw I am not a squeaker, you can ask anyone who knows me.
Accepted as Trial Member.

Reaction score
Name: Justin

Minecraft Username: wb1314

Win Count: 726

Game Count: 4300

Skype Name: justtinnk

How mature are you, explain: i tink i is maturist pirsun in hole urf so.... 9001/10 maturiti

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i can pvp

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i like to pvp

i dunt sqweak yu ken ask any1 who no me

ShadowSurvives

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Justin

Minecraft Username: wb1314

Win Count: 726

Game Count: 4300

Skype Name: justtinnk

How mature are you, explain: i tink i is maturist pirsun in hole urf so.... 9001/10 maturiti

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: i can pvp

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i like to pvp

i dunt sqweak yu ken ask any1 who no me
Did you really just copy what I said and put it in different words..... not cool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci