• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New PvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Around sometime today, there was an update that will change PvP forever. I don't know weather if it was a NCP update or if it was 1.7.5, but there was an update that renders fishing rod combos, bow combos, and quick FnS switch useless. I don't know if this is a permanent change but this update has created a different style of PvP to be born. The sword will now be one of the only completely usable weapons. A lot of hits that would normally land, doesn't register anymore. I would like to know more about this. subv3rsion Ava
The fishing rod effect can be enabled and disabled, hopefully the developers will choose to have it on making PvP the same style as it right now.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Ugh... I had a feeling this was going to affect MCSG as well. I started hating Hive after this happened to them, so all I could do now is to hope it will be fixed soon...

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought of it like this at first just because I was so used to pvping with secondaries, but I thought of the old days before the rod was invented. It was ALL strafe. I played a few games and its enjoyable smacking all those newer players that are known as "good" today because they spam there secondaries. The bow, rod, and fns is only going to be used defensivly now, and I like that. Bye new players, hello old players.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Everyone's like :"It's the end of PvP"

I'm like :"Finally I have a chance at winning"

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Something different to learn this could be fun, it was getting repetitive, so yeah ill see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci