• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New PvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
I guess nobody has even thought of the fact that this will probably be fixed within a week. -_-
I've already thought of that. But this was an update in the server. Unless they code a different configuration, it will remain the same. I mean this exact thing has happened to other servers. Also anyone with over 200 ping does not notice the update because they get delay already.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I've already thought of that. But this was an update in the server. Unless they code a different configuration, it will remain the same. I mean this exact thing has happened to other servers. Also anyone with over 200 ping does not notice the update because they get delay already.
So I'm good?

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh my, 10 pages already? Wow...

Anyways, do you guys REALLY think we're making updates with the intent to make the servers worse? We updated NCP as it was actually causing some of the ghosting issues, and with every NCP update comes the need to tune the configuration. PvP will get better over the next few days gradually as we tune the configuration a bit more. Unfortunately, there is no real way to test the NCP config on a small scale before pushing it live, as the only true results we'll get are from live servers.

As one member commenting on this post kindly put it:
I guess nobody has even thought of the fact that this will probably be fixed within a week. -_-
For now, I'm locking this thread, as if I don't, my official response will get lost in another 10 pages of replies.

TL;DR: All new updates have their issues, we're working them out as our top priority as we know any NCP changes can be very detrimental to gameplay, calm yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci