• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New PvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Around sometime today, there was an update that will change PvP forever. I don't know weather if it was a NCP update or if it was 1.7.5, but there was an update that renders fishing rod combos, bow combos, and quick FnS switch useless. I don't know if this is a permanent change but this update has created a different style of PvP to be born. The sword will now be one of the only completely usable weapons. A lot of hits that would normally land, doesn't register anymore. I would like to know more about this. subv3rsion Ava

Staff edit: Click here to see the official response.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Around sometime today, there was an update that will change PvP forever. I don't know weather if it was a NCP update or if it was 1.7.5, but there was an update that renders fishing rod combos, bow combos, and quick FnS switch useless. I don't know if this is a permanent change but this update has created a different style of PvP to be born. The sword will now be one of the only completely usable weapons. A lot of hits that would normally land, doesn't register anymore. I would like to know more about this. subv3rsion Ava
Wait, what..? :S

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
Guess were gonna have to adapt.
lolno. Impossible to kill hackers now unless you have 39849348 arrows, also, clan wars are going to be boring af. so many people are going to quit.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
:eek:

_Simeon clan battles won't change at all from this update only PVP styles. However there will be one player who will be able to use this update to his/her advantage but not sure who it will be yet. I know anyone godly with the sword in 1.7.2 will be unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci