• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The "Duo" Plugin

Is the "Duo" Plugin a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
im not going to play the 6 year old and quote all your grammatical errors.
After you insult his literacy because he did a small word, he's proving you're not so amazing yourself. Seems fair to me.

Also, I can't help but notice that you spelled "I'm" wrong. I wasn't specifically looking, but it was the first thing in my quote.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Darkrai,

Your quite hypocritical in the way that you quote what I have spelt wrong. I am quite good with grammar although that whole topic was rushed. Your sentence is honestly no better then mine although im not going to play the 6 year old and quote all your grammatical errors.

<3
I couldn't care less about your errors. I never said that your grammar or vocabulary was bad, however YOU insulted me about my literacy abilities, Which is pathetic when you don't understand the correct use of your and you're, or care to put apostrophises in I'm. When trying to insult someone it's generally a good idea to have a great knowledge on the subject and not make mistakes.

I'm not perfect either, my English isn't great or anything. However, you quote me on my literacy and honestly expect me not do to the same? If anyone's the 6 year old, it's the one who starts meaningless fights to gain "The upper ground", which in this case is you.

And as said by a genius Bobo up above I've seen this idea many times before. I didn't really want to be harsh but it's terrible. You make a decent argument, but it's for a lost cause. This idea will NEVER be added. I hope you realise that.

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
After you insult his literacy because he did a small word, he's proving you're not so amazing yourself. Seems fair to me.

Also, I can't help but notice that you spelled "I'm" wrong. I wasn't specifically looking, but it was the first thing in my quote.
You spelt "Spelled" wrong / put it in the wrong context ._. Wasn't specifically looking for it, although its quite ironic don't you think? :p

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone, please. Xestros is a New Member, and hasn't really participated in that many forum interactions. Please chill out and stop attacking him, even if your attacks are counters.

Xestros, next time don't go out of your way to target an individual. If people don't like your ideas, try changing them and accepting new ones, don't stay rigid. If you are provoked, don't continue bashing them as it will lead to an altercation of sorts. That is exactly what we don't want on the forums. Please be kinder in your responses, all of you. Even though it was pretty civil for such an argument, it had its undertones.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Xestros, I can understand your frustration with people not taking to the idea as you had hoped. You wanted the idea to be improved by the responses given, I get that. Unfortunately, you ruined your own thread when you began calling names and insulting the maturity/intelligence of your fellow users. When actions like this are taken, the thread gets locked, which is exactly what I'm going to do. It's drifted far too much from the original topic.

In the future, please give proper respect to the people considering your ideas. If you are unhappy with the responses given, articulate that in a respectful way. Your suggestions, and you yourself will get more respect and consideration that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci