• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Listen,one the I applied I was at my cousins house we were going swimming when we came back I told them that i was going to apply,So I did but they were all there than they started telling me to lie in my application I I didint, but they did cause I was going back to my house I left my acc there my cousin didn't want me to join cuz he wanted me to join his stupid clan so my cousin applied stupidly the first application wasn't me all the things that I posted first wasn't me ok

Lying by making stories ain't going to work. Don't be too desperate to join the clan if you are underaged. If you want to join, just apply and be matured at least. Underaged and mature is acceptable and you're not showing it. We also do not need any "new" members since we already have the best of the best in the AS Server's. I'm sorry but your story is just fake just so because you can join this clan. Think again what you're doing wrong and come back whenever you are not "faking" us. Your lies won't work on us even if you tell us a 10 paragraphs story of how you change your age every single day.

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Listen,one the I applied I was at my cousins house we were going swimming when we came back I told them that i was going to apply,So I did but they were all there than they started telling me to lie in my application I I didint, but they did cause I was going back to my house I left my acc there my cousin didn't want me to join cuz he wanted me to join his stupid clan so my cousin applied stupidly the first application wasn't me all the things that I posted first wasn't me ok
The story you just told tells me that you are most likely lying. Whatever it is, it's up to Cobra and Ned to have the final saying of your application. However, its a [DENIED] for me.

Jordansi

Tribute
Reaction score
ok watever man you dont wanna belive me thats ok peace out for now

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
- Minecraft Name: Snow_angel2000
- Wins: 106
- Sex: Male
- Your Name IRL (Only First Required): Duane
- Team speak: Yes/No Umm no
- Why we should accept you? Because I'm dedicated and very fun to play hg with

Attachments

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
- Minecraft Name:ZMaster777
- Wins:161
- Sex:Male
- Your Name IRL (Only First Required):Zack
- Team speak: Yes/No: No
- Why we should accept you? Because i'm good at pvp and I am subbed to all of you. You guys are my leaders and I would love to play with you. P.S Sorry about the flame war.

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
- Minecraft Name:ZMaster777
- Wins:161
- Sex:Male
- Your Name IRL (Only First Required):Zack
- Team speak: Yes/No: No
- Why we should accept you? Because i'm good at pvp and I am subbed to all of you. You guys are my leaders and I would love to play with you. P.S Sorry about the flame war.

After Wolfyy, Ned and myself discussed about the application, I am sorry to say that your application is DENIED. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci