• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Precisely because of all the bullshit and stuff me and Ned are getting, we are going to reaccess and reinvent the restore again. Sorry to those who might me affected but this is just to ensure Vendetta stays clear of hackers and keyboard warriors

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
Nope. No way. I am not gonna be in this clan anymore. I feel that it's effed up. Like, there are so many hackers in this clan and backstabbers. No. Just, no. Remove me from the roster, please. Thanks. I am gonna miss this clan. It's been great here.

Aight. Bye.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope. No way. I am not gonna be in this clan anymore. I feel that it's effed up. Like, there are so many hackers in this clan and backstabbers. No. Just, no. Remove me from the roster, please. Thanks. I am gonna miss this clan. It's been great here.
Not trying to start a flame or anything. We actually dont need you to be in here. We're fine with what we have here in Vendetta. About hackers and backstabbers, i'll look it up or maybe ask Cobra or Ned to look it up. For now, shush and good luck with your own clan. :)

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
what is trial to be exact

I don't know myself. I think the Owners will test your skills in a game or two to see if you have the potential into joining the clan. I'm not sure if you're already in it.

Jordansi

Tribute
Reaction score
k then but if im not can the trial wait cuz im using my laggy laptop im only getting my fast com back when i get money to get it back from the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci