• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Question: why do all of you say vendetta is full of hackers?

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Precisely, due to all the bullshit and stuff Ned and I are getting, we will be going to reaccess, reinvent and restore again. Sorry to those who might be affected but this is to ensure that Vendetta stays clear of hackers and keyboard warriors.
#english nazi

You dont hve to repeat it..

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really know but when is the trial and how does it work exactly but ill get my com in a month
Basically, you play a few games with cobra and I and we see if we think you are suited to join the clan.

Elite should now have 350+ Wins. There's way to many. But I still like it xD
I guess. Or we could just wait for people in the 100-250 zone to apply. There's bound to be some people out there!

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
- Minecraft Name:Jordansi
- Wins:182
- Sex:male
- Your Name IRL (Only First Required):Aaron
- Team speak: Yes/No:No
- Why we should accept you?Becuase im decent at pvp and im not a rager.im a friendly person

Not trying to cause any hatred between us or anything, didn't you say in your first application which was on a Saturday 15 June that you would turn 14 in 5 days? So now in your second application, you said you would turn 14 in 28 June. I do not know if you are lying to us or what, but I ain't buying it.

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Not trying to cause any hatred between us or anything, didn't you say in your first application which was on a Saturday 15 June that you would turn 14 in 5 days? So now in your second application, you said you would turn 14 in 28 June. I do not know if you are lying to us or what, but I ain't buying it.
#SherlockHolmesLAD

Jordansi

Tribute
Reaction score
Listen,one the I applied I was at my cousins house we were going swimming when we came back I told them that i was going to apply,So I did but they were all there than they started telling me to lie in my application I I didint, but they did cause I was going back to my house I left my acc there my cousin didn't want me to join cuz he wanted me to join his stupid clan so my cousin applied stupidly the first application wasn't me all the things that I posted first wasn't me ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci