• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordansi

Tribute
Reaction score
Well sma
You think we take MCSG seriously? We're calling you "underage" because you seem to be immature. For starters, your post just then was completely unnecessary. Also, if you can't kill the odd clan or team, then you're clearly not of the right skill level to be in this clan.

Also, for future references. Try to use correct grammar when you type. Based on what you just wrote, you have the grammar of a nine year old.[/
You think we take MCSG seriously? We're calling you "underage" because you seem to be immature. For starters, your post just then was completely unnecessary. Also, if you can't kill the odd clan or team, then you're clearly not of the right skill level to be in this clan.

Also, for future references. Try to use correct grammar when you type. Based on what you just wrote, you have the grammar of a nine year old.[/quote I'm not really trying to set any anger between my friends

Also, for future references. Try to use correct grammar when you type. Based on what you just wrote, you have the grammar of a nine year old.
Dude whatever you want to think is fine

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whatever float your boats man just to know do you guys have any other life than minecraft think about it I understand like 13. 12 years old people play minecraft but seriously 15 14 years old people create clans it's ok if it's just for in you take it so seriously it's a game not a competition basically this message goes out to my old friend clementean so ya gonna quote me again clementean

I do have a life, fyi. Of course "mature" people make lcans so they can make "mature" decisions. I'm not even taking this seriously because you're just lying to everyone.. Let him qoute whenever he wants. It's his account. I don't like flame-wars.

\\Edit - If you're not "underaged", then why brag?

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Listen you guys keep thinking I'm underage you guys keep thinking that I only wanted to be in a clan because i can't play mcsg because of clans every time they come to a game they'll be a team of 6 lesser or more than that so I wanted to be in a clan so I can have fun on mcsg.Its like all you guys do is take mcsg so seriously it's just a game it's either will get killed by a tryhard.or a clan so yea for god sake stop calling me underage godddd.Dont mean to set any anger between the friends I have in this clan

We are not calling you underaged, we find you immature. I actually used to respect you last time as you kinda showed maturity in game. Until I saw your application, that lost my respect I used to have in you. I would rather you just tell the truth and get denied rather than telling me 100 stories with poor grammar that is most likely not the truth and still get denied.

DayBreak_27

Survivor
Reaction score
Whatever float your boats man just to know do you guys have any other life than minecraft think about it I understand like 13. 12 years old people play minecraft but seriously 15 14 years old people create clans it's ok if it's just for in you take it so seriously it's a game not a competition basically this message goes out to my old friend clementean so ya gonna quote me again clementean
So know you blame us for not having a lyfe. You dont know anything kiddo.

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I am cos ur English is sooooooooo bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci