• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tactics.

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Why?

If it's VIP or Graphic Designer (since when is that a rank?) it won't show on the forums.
It shows for 'Finsgraphics', it is a rank you mong. Just like iron sponsors show in game and on forums

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It shows for 'Finsgraphics', it is a rank you mong. Just like iron sponsors show in game and on forums
He probably got his special rank for being a well known graphics designer, and the one that helped a lot with MCSG designing. He made the logo and background art for this website. Fins is VIP in game though. And why am I a mong?

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
He probably got his special rank for being a well known graphics designer, and the one that helped a lot with MCSG designing. He made the logo and background art for this website. Fins is VIP in game though. And why am I a mong?
Cos im VIP in the game, they gave me it. I won the competition along with him. How hard is that to process.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Cos im VIP in the game, they gave me it. I won the competition along with him. How hard is that to process.
It's not like Graphic Designer will get you any special privileges on the forums anyways. You don't need to be mean to me because I don't know who you are or anything about whatever competition you're talking about.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not like Graphic Designer will get you any special privileges on the forums anyways. You don't need to be mean to me because I don't know who you are or anything about whatever competition you're talking about.
Off topic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci