• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tactics.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well mine, be BRUTAl in combat. Spamclick 7+ clicks per second so you get maximal combos and stuff. Then you spam the "w" to get extra speed in combat. This tactic works so good it gets you unfair banned for hacks! feel free to try it out.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well here is my opinion, If you have a tactic and it works well and you have mastered it, then your tactic might work against other peoples, Everyone has a different style of pvping, some are more effective than others. If you can't do a tactic which other people can do, try out a different one or make up your own. My tactic is to just spam click and hit them, usually works, I have a bow, FnS and a fishing rod there JUST incase.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well mine, be BRUTAl in combat. Spamclick 7+ clicks per second so you get maximal combos and stuff. Then you spam the "w" to get extra speed in combat. This tactic works so good it gets you unfair banned for hacks! feel free to try it out.
it ain't all in clicking fast you know... But you have to click at least decently fast to be a good player.

M

MrMad2000

I killed Max from Minecraft's finest, and it was put on youtube, that's better than anything else that you can possibly do, especially if the video gets 40K views :D

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I killed Max from Minecraft's finest, and it was put on youtube, that's better than anything else that you can possibly do, especially if the video gets 40K views :D
Good sheet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci