• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tactics.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So i was wondering, if you want to, but only if you want to share your special and/or secret tactic with the rest of us. Me personaly, i had a deal with my friend gcb99 and that is that we'll never tell anybody about it, even if the deal wasn't on i wouldn't tell anybody, for my own reasons. But if any of you people are not as greedy as me, go ahead and share your ultimate tactics to be good at pvp.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
well that might work on 0 skill level opponent, but otherwise...
No most people are expecting you to strafe or something, but when you jump before they get a chance to hit you, they lose their bearings and they spin around trying to locate you, and in turn you get many extra hits.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No most people are expecting you to strafe or something, but when you jump before they get a chance to hit you, they lose their bearings and they spin around trying to locate you, and in turn you get many extra hits.
No way , just no way that would work on a good player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci